Author Topic: Getting pissed ...  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Am I the only one to ever have this post op problem ? So 2 months. It's not noticeable but I really don't feel like having anxiety over this. A little ball formed under my right nipple. Is it coming back? Is it scar tissue? Does scar tissue go away? There is nothing in my left nipple it's completely flat and empty. This is really pissing me off because it took so long to get money for the surgery , and also it practically ruined my life .. So someone help? Thanks

Offline EastCounty

• Posting Member
At two months it could very likely be scar tissue. And even if it is a little left over breast tissue, the fact that it's there doesn't mean too much unless it is still causing a deformity. All males have some amount of breast tissue, even those males who do not have gynecomastia. If you had breast tissue removed during your surgery, it is completely possible that the surgeon left some behind. I am not sure how common it is for surgeons to excise 100% of the tissue. (That could depend on their technique or their skill.) But if whatever it is you are feeling is not causing a visual deformity, I would not worry about it.

And if it "formed," under you nipple, in other words, it wasn't there before, I would assume it is simply scar tissue and that it will probably resolve it self in another few months.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Dude why have you started 3 threads about the exact same question in one day?

Dr Jacobs answered you in another of your threads - what answer are you looking for?

If you didn't like his answer and want more opinions keep it to that one thread.

You're getting pissed and freaking out about something - whoch is most likely nothing and you might need to wait anther 10 months to find out the answer...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Where have you been?

You waited until you are two months post operative to sign in?

Even if you had only been lurking, you would know that two months is way too soon to see what your final result will be.

Take a few deep breaths, Sit down and relax. Be patient and wait for another couple of months at least before you start getting critical. In the worst case, I have heard from guys here who said it was a full year before they saw their final result.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024