Author Topic: Hey, Here's my experience with some photos  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Shyguy31

Hi I'm new to this site, I didn't realise there was such a big community on here.  Congrats on your success and for not giving up.  I was just wondering did the NHS make you go through hoops and ring-a-bouts before you got the surgery?  Because in my experience the NHS keep saying just lose a bit more weight, which only made them more noticeeble.  Would you guys recommend going private or should the NHS be able to help?

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
I'm sorry man, I'm not from the UK but from the Caribbean. I'm not exactly too sure how the medical system works in the UK, but from the little i know the NHS doesn't cover it and neither does insurance. From this website my general conclusion is that most British men go abroad to do the surgery since it's too expensive to undergo. Poland seems to be a popular choice. You should first go for a consultation to see weather or not it's just fat or actual tissue. If it's just fat then all you really need to do is get some exercise and lose some weight and you should be good to go.
I was extremely lucky that my country offered certain cosmetic surgery in the public hospitals...the health system here is almost close (or probably is) to sh**, but it was free and i couldn't have afforded to do it in private. I'm very thankful and happy i went through with the surgery because as you can see my boobs were huge.
So if u really want to do the surgery then try to scrape some funds and try it in Poland. The only two things that were uncomfortable for me was having the blood drains post surgery for three days and wearing the compression vest for three weeks.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask  :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024