Author Topic: Dr Clark gyno op poland April 2013  (Read 22133 times)

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Aww dude :( I specifically remember  someone saying that Dr Clark had said to them that people with smaller glands (which I imagine you had) find the scar tissue much harder to deal with because it looks bigger than what they had before, but those with big glands handle it better because it\s usually smaller than the gland before. Apparently you gotta give it at least 6 months before you even consider kenalog injections. Just lots of massage dude! I'm sure the guys who have dealt with scar tissue can give you some hope!

Thanks mate. Just finding the mental side hard. Chest was perfect, I was fixed! Now I'm not! in a matter of days. Just gta be patient I know, just where it's so hard and dense I find it hard to think how it wil just vanish! :(

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hello mate, I've checked this thread everyday as it means alot to me. My heart sunk when I read your latest post but please don't get down about it. I literally read everyday about gyno and the amount of posts that say they had scar tissue then 6 months later it pretty much disappeared and they can't feel it anymore. I'm pretty sure there's hope mate.

Maybe it's time now to start the massaging if you haven't done so already. Keep us updated as I feel pretty down for you too mate and I got everything crossed you will be ok.

• Bronze Member
I have just been doing some more reading this morning mate while having my cuppa at work.

Someone said you should ignore your chest (easier said than done) for 6 months as it will be lumpy. I know you might not feel like doing this but keep taking pictures mate and keep a log. You will see then how much it is changing. Just a thought though.

Hope the job huntings going well, trying to find my girl a job at the moment but its a nightmare to say the least!

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
I have just been doing some more reading this morning mate while having my cuppa at work.

Someone said you should ignore your chest (easier said than done) for 6 months as it will be lumpy. I know you might not feel like doing this but keep taking pictures mate and keep a log. You will see then how much it is changing. Just a thought though.

Hope the job huntings going well, trying to find my girl a job at the moment but its a nightmare to say the least!

I really appreciate that mate. Thank you

• Bronze Member
Still in my thoughts chap and hope your ok  :)

I really appreciate that mate. Thank you

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I'm at the 5 month mark and the scar tissue is still going down steadily, so give it time.

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys for ur chin up posts. Feeling bit better. Is very noticeable with top off but it doesn't wobble like my gyno did which is a nice change. It's like iv had tiny golf ball breast implants lol. My scars are vanishing daily..I showed my best mate today who's a keen bodybuilder & he was impressed massively how quickly the scars are healing. Literally 2.5 weeks post op, apart from internal scar tissue if u looked at my chest u wouldn't know iv was cut open unless I particularly pointed it out.

Gna try just forget bout the scar build up and worst comes to worst in a few months ill have it injected to oblivion, I'm come this far I'm gna bloody get my flat chest back eventually!

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Any chance of seing a picture of your "golf ball chest" so I know what to expect? ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 08:35:54 AM by Supersonic123 »

• Bronze Member
Hello mate, just wondered how you are

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Hello, I have booked surgery with Dr Clark but getting cold feet now that you say you are so disappointed. Would you not recommend the trip to Poland? Would really appreciate any reply, thanks.

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Hello, I have booked surgery with Dr Clark but getting cold feet now that you say you are so disappointed. Would you not recommend the trip to Poland? Would really appreciate any reply, thanks.

no, i dont regret it at all. the scar tissue is just how my individual body is healing. the scars and work done by dr clark are fantastic.

my scar tissue had begun to soften and shrunk by around a third. im a month post op right now, if it shrinks another third in a month and then goes the following month i will be very happy. even if it doesnt my chest no longer wobbles and is rock hard. im back in the gym now lifting and i go in the steam room poolside without worry so it cant be that bad!

go for it and dont look back

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member

no, i dont regret it at all. the scar tissue is just how my individual body is healing. the scars and work done by dr clark are fantastic.

my scar tissue had begun to soften and shrunk by around a third. im a month post op right now, if it shrinks another third in a month and then goes the following month i will be very happy. even if it doesnt my chest no longer wobbles and is rock hard. im back in the gym now lifting and i go in the steam room poolside without worry so it cant be that bad!

Thank you very much for the reply! Did you have mild gynecomastia before surgery? I have mild gynecomastia and am a little bit afraid what the results will be for me. Here's a picture of my breast at the moment: oi44.tinypic.com/dcvg9g.jpg
Do you think it is too mild to get operation or can operation make me look like a more normal chest? Would deeply appreciate answer from you, thanks in advance.

• Bronze Member
Hello Supersonic,

Just looked at your pic and mine looks slightly more milder than yours (and I wouldnt say yours looks that bad!) and I still want the op. I think all in all it depends on how it makes you feel. Ive walked around for the past month and notice guys with gyne straight away. Alot of these guys dont even know they have it. So I would say if its getting you down, your constantly checking the mirror and its controlling what clothes you are wearing then go for it.

Im looking to hopefully go in August/September, give me the heads up if you want to go together.

Chris, over the moon for you mate I really am. Alot is riding on this thread for me and its good to see that its starting to reduce!

Thank you very much for the reply! Did you have mild gynecomastia before surgery? I have mild gynecomastia and am a little bit afraid what the results will be for me. Here's a picture of my breast at the moment: oi44.tinypic.com/dcvg9g.jpg
Do you think it is too mild to get operation or can operation make me look like a more normal chest? Would deeply appreciate answer from you, thanks in advance.

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Hello Supersonic,

Just looked at your pic and mine looks slightly more milder than yours (and I wouldnt say yours looks that bad!) and I still want the op. I think all in all it depends on how it makes you feel. Ive walked around for the past month and notice guys with gyne straight away. Alot of these guys dont even know they have it. So I would say if its getting you down, your constantly checking the mirror and its controlling what clothes you are wearing then go for it.

Im looking to hopefully go in August/September, give me the heads up if you want to go together.

Chris, over the moon for you mate I really am. Alot is riding on this thread for me and its good to see that its starting to reduce!

It has affected a lot in my life so I have decided I have to get it fixed for my own sake. I'm booked for the 21st August and would really like to go together!

• Bronze Member
Any chance you can pm me mate? Where are you flying from?

Chris, just been reading about scar tissue which im sure you have too. This is from a womens perspective but I suppose scar tissue is scar tissue;

I developed a hematoma that had to be drained within a week of my last breast augmentation, as a result of that(I assume) that breast never fully dropped. It fluffed, but always sat higher and had little volume below the nipple(like 'football' boobs lol). I recently had a revision and from day one after the revision my boob looked exactly like it did before, there was virtually no difference, I don't even know what my doctor did in there since nothing changed at all(if anyone wants to know who my doctor was you can PM me, I don't recommend him).

The skin on almost the whole underside of the 'bad boob' has always been very thick and kind of tough, you couldn't feel the implant under it and from the side this area looked flat. I'm *assuming* that this was all scar tissue.

A few days ago I started pinching this area, with lots of smaller pinches, not one big pinch, all over the whole trouble area. Just pinching what I could between my thumb and index finger and moving each finger in a circular motion against each other(with the skin in between). Just pinching the skin, not the implant underneath. Small pinches. As soon as I started doing this my boob started itching a lot on the inside. It stopped when I stopped. I've read that itching is a sign of healing....not sure though. The itching actually felt very pleasant. I just kept doing the pinch massages all over the trouble area for probably a half hour. The next day my boob was noticeably softer under there. I've been keeping it up and that whole tough hard area is almost completely soft and the super thick skin has noticeably thinned, I can finally feel the implant and the roundness underneath. Also, quite a bit of the feeling has returned to this area. I hadn't had any for the year that this implant has been in.

Hoping this might help some people out there. I still have asymmetry but it is not as glaringly obvious as before and I'm hoping that since that skin is now soft that it will actually help now when I do the regular massages(since I can now push the implant down into that formerly hardened area, I could never do that before).

One women said she tried this technique, heard a crunch and ended up visibley flat! My two pence worth :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024