Author Topic: Just had my surgery with Dr.Delgado FINALLY!  (Read 1755 times)

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
 :) Its been what feels like a long journey getting to this point and FINALLY getting the surgery I was trying to get. A lot of time on here getting info, a lot of set backs as well as financially, family issues, friend issues and a whole lot of mental pain. Proud to say I made this happen and I actually came up with the rest of the money the day before surgery so my stress level leading up to it was at an all time high, but I got many blessings and everything fell into place it was crazy. Anyway enough about that.

Dr.Delgado is a real professional and you can tell genuinely cares about his patients and actually listens. Could tell right away he knew exactly what he was talking about unlike the "DR" I went to before him who said losing weight will help and that I was wrong(he'll be getting a nice review from me soon) Delgado and this DR I speak of were like night and day.

Delgado's staff were very nice, entertaining and accommodating. Took a couple hours to get to the surgery room, chatted with the cool anesthesiologist and nurse for about 10 minutes before getting knocked out. Woke up hours later switched beds and moved to recovery room. Happy so far so will see what happens. Some discomfort but I will manage and I got the pain meds.

Just got to the hotel with wifi so I didn't want to not type up something on this site since it was a big part of my decision to do this. Haven't had internet for awhile leading up to this since I had to relocate and financial problems but I'm catching up  ;D

I'm fresh out so I know I am missing a lot so any questions or anything go ahead and ask, I didn't want to be a guy that gets a successful surgery and didn't speak on it or not come back here. Shout out to the veterans of this site who stay helping others and giving knowledge to people going through it. Thanks xelnaga13 you were a big help always had answers for me bro.

Well my back hurts from typing so I am going to wrap this up just wanted to share whats happening so far and give thanks. If your thinking of going with Delgado I definitely would it's been a nice experience so far, now I'm on the road to recovery time to take the pain killer  8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024