Author Topic: How to hide fat nipples under a shirt?  (Read 4137 times)

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
Ok well I don't have gyno but my nipples are very fat and may as well be gyno.

Anyways I was wondering what ways you guys have of hiding them under a shirt.

I have tried liquid bandage but it doesn't really help much. I was thinking of buying compression tank tops, but they look pretty expensive. $30-$50 bucks per tank top on amazon is the cheapest I can find. If anyone can show me where I can get cheap compression tank tops, I would really appreciate it.

So that's all I can think of. You guys have any other ways of hiding them under a shirt? Please I need serious help. I haven't been able to wear a normal shirt in years... Any help given is greatly appreciated.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If you have "fat" or puffy nipples, then you do indeed have gyne -- just a variation of it.

The best way to camouflage puffy nipples is with a snug compression shirt -- shop around, you may find something less expensive.  Perhaps an UnderArmour??

DO NOT buy any pills or products that promise a result -- you are wasting your money.  And best not to apply glues, tapes, etc -- over time there will be constant irritation of the skin which could lead to pigmentation problems.

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
Ok thanks for the advice Doctor.

Do you know any specific stores or links off the top of your head that sell cheap compression shirts/tank tops?

Patsfan1991

Dr. Jacobs I wonder if you can tell me if wearing a compression garment can stimulate the growth of breast tissue. Seems as though when I wear my shirt, the nipples get sore, which is a concern for me as I don't want to worsen what I have. Also, I have been rejected for insurance coverage and am in the middle of attempting to appeal the decision. Was wondering if you know of any legitimate resources I can use in order to make the case that it's a legitimate medical condition.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Wearing a compression shirt usually will not make the nipples sore -- it actually provides support.

As for insurance, every company has different criteria.  Best to inquire of your own insurance company as to their requirements to be satisfied in order to qualify for gyne surgery coverage.  Then set about to fulfill those requirements.  Be advised -- this is a long and arduous and frustrating process -- the insurance companies deliberately stack the deck against you.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024