Author Topic: Nipple reduction surgery  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Puffnips

• Posting Member
Has anyone looked at this option?

This is more for people with puffy nipples,and want to flatten the nipple so it is flush with the chest.

This would ideally be for someone who has minor gyno not full blown.

It's costs about 60% less then conventional gyno surgery...thought some of you might be interested I am currently looking into this

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Be more specific.  What is involved with "nipple reduction surgery"? I have very puffy nipples on a slim body and am having surgery tomorrow morning.  What difference are you trying to make with surgeries? 

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
if you mean areola reduction I've been advised this is not a good option as a scar runs around the whole of the areola. A surgeon advised this for me and after seeing another four surgeons they all said it's a bad idea. I've also read it on here by one of the docs.

Puffy nipples, from what I've learnt, tends to be caused by breast gland lying underneath and pushing the nipple out making it puffy. Once the gland is taken away (along with a bit of lypo) the size of the areola reduces naturally, like taking air out of a balloon.

I had the same problem and had surgery on June 10th with lypo and glandular excision. Fingers crossed it's done the job :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024