Author Topic: The size of your breast gland  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Claes

Hello I just found out after having my gynecomastia checked out my gland was only about 1cm in diameter. The doctor told me that this was very mild and I shouldn't have surgery.

However i still think if i remove this "small?" gland it will make a huge different for me with the puffy nipple problem.

What do you think? Anybody out there had surgery for a mild case like this? ???

Cheers

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
Surgery would not likely help something so small. The resulting scar tissue would probably leave you less than satisfied, or may even make it look worse. I had puffy nipples as well but my gynecomastia extended across my pecs. My nipples are still a bit puffy but my chest is flat. I've seen alot of guys on here that didn't get the results they were expecting for just puffy nipples. It's up to you, but that's my experience.

Offline Claes

First of all thank you for your answer maybe I Will just havd to learn to live with it then.
However I have booked an appointment for consultation to see what the surgeon has to say about my case. If the risk is to high for the reward It's a no go I guess. Still feel like shit even if It's small makes my body look weird even though Im in pretty great shape.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024