Author Topic: Do I have Gyno?  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
What's up KIM? He just looks like I did. This isn't scientific. His skin isn't sagging, he looks like he has good body fat%. Plus, from 10 years of looking at before and after pics you start to see how different body shapes turn out after the surgery.

You don't have it that bad either. I THINK you would come out looking natural as well. "Taking good to the surgery" to me is looking like you never had surgery:)

Whaddup brotha! Gotcha...
Recommendation? Lower bf as low as possible prior to op?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
That's what I did "lowered fat as much as possible". Just seemed healthier all around. I know some docs will say it doesn't matter but who wants to look a bowling pin after surgery? Plus we both know that higher body fat means more estrogen.

Just trying to play it extra safe.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 01:28:00 PM by jay adams »

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
That's what I did "lowered fat as much as possible". Just seemed healthier all around. I know some docs will say it doesn't matter but who wants to look a bowling pin after surgery? Plus we both know that higher body fat means more estrogen.

Just trying to play it extra safe.

I like that.

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
I still intend on getting the surgery. I'm 5"11, 155lbs. I'm not getting any skinnier. So surgery is my only option. Just not going with Dr. lista.

Spoke to my GP, he gave me a few contacts and agreed the price quoted was insane.

Jay - you mentioned you were plagued with a chest similar to mine. Do you have before and after pics?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Good word choice "plagued". Look up the thread "one week post op pics". Before and after pics are within.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Looks like no docs have chimed in yet.  I've been off the site for awhile.  It does look like you have a mild case.  You probably need both liposuction and breast tissue excision - at least tissue excision.  You have projection of your nipple/areola complex, presumably from breast tissue pushing it out.  I hope you find someone else to help you in your area.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Thank you Dr. Pope.

Can you further explain what you mean by projection of my nipple.

Thanks

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
[quote author=Dr. Pope link=topic=28156.msg183929#msg183929 date=1376961740]
Looks like no docs have chimed in yet.  I've been off the site for awhile.  It does look like you have a mild case.  You probably need both liposuction and breast tissue excision - at least tissue excision.  You have projection of your nipple/areola complex, presumably from breast tissue pushing it out.  I hope you find someone else to help you in your area.

Dr. Pope, MD
[/quote]

Good your back Dr.Pope:)

• Supporting Doctors
Thank you shout out to Jay. 

I mean that you appear to have puffy nipples due to breast tissue pushing the areolar tissue out.  That's all.

Dr. Pope, MD

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Would that be corrected by taking out the fat and breast tissue?

• Supporting Doctors

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024