Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  23, 6'1, 230 lbs.  (Read 7089 times)

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
Didnt know you were a psychologist............
And if you "got rid of" your problem, why are you still here?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 05:29:13 AM by somedude »

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
Actually, and maybe suprisingly, I've only been teased a few times in my life.  7th grade I believe.  As I said, I'm 6'1 and 230 lbs.  People don't mess with me.  

And for your comment about being unhappy with my life, I'm a very happy person.  I'm married, one semester away from earning my MBA, and have great friends.  I graduated 1st in my management class as an undergrad and ranked 7th in my high school class.  

So, I'm not ... lets say ... of your intellectual capacity.

I get your comments about my weight.  I know I'm overweight.  I'm working to lose it.    

The point that everyone is making is that you seem to be a sad individual that can only make himself feel better by knocking others down.  Thats no way to go through life.  Sure, you have a computer screen in front of you now, but what happens if you talk to someone like that in the real world.  You get you a$$ kicked.  

If you can't make your point in a constructive manner, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Actually, and maybe suprisingly, I've only been teased a few times in my life.  7th grade I believe.  As I said, I'm 6'1 and 230 lbs.  People don't mess with me.  

And for your comment about being unhappy with my life, I'm a very happy person.  I'm married, one semester away from earning my MBA, and have great friends.  I graduated 1st in my management class as an undergrad and ranked 7th in my high school class.  

So, I'm not ... lets say ... of your intellectual capacity.

I get your comments about my weight.  I know I'm overweight.  I'm working to lose it.    

The point that everyone is making is that you seem to be a sad individual that can only make himself feel better by knocking others down.  Thats no way to go through life.  Sure, you have a computer screen in front of you now, but what happens if you talk to someone like that in the real world.  You get you a$$ kicked.  

If you can't make your point in a constructive manner, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

defense mechanisim.  typical.  e-tuff on me.  ok sir, i understand.  

i'd be surprized if anyone ever teased you about your chest.  again.  fat people have fat chests.

if you were a happy guy, you would not go to a gyncomastia board and ask for input about your moobs.  you obviously do not like your appearance.  all i told you was you being fat was the problem.  not your moobs.  

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

defense mechanisim.  typical.  e-tuff on me.  ok sir, i understand.  

i'd be surprized if anyone ever teased you about your chest.  again.  fat people have fat chests.

if you were a happy guy, you would not go to a gyncomastia board and ask for input about your moobs.  you obviously do not like your appearance.  all i told you was you being fat was the problem.  not your moobs.  

i even believe the doc stopped by and also told you this.

whatever.  why dont you make a list of your accomplishments.. hell tell me you used to have a six pack.  cuz again, i need to be impressed.

i was giving you my oppinion.  

i know if i was looking for somones input, i wouldn't want them to spair my godamn feelings, and just tell me the truth.

in fact, if you actually ponderth eissue.

you will realize i give you good news.

instead of spending 5 grand on gyno surgery.

you can save money on nachos or wahtever the darn u bing on

and lose some weight

i will not be posting in this thread anymore

or looking at it

don't bother

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
and.....

I can see right through your "I'm trying to help you" facade.  From one side comes what you call advice.  From the other side comes the "fatty," "hefty," "pregnant" comments.  Get a clue.

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member
i'm trying to take sides or anything but gynosucks has a point although he could've put it into kinder and less violent words. You should lose weigth and then see what happens. Your chest isn't really that bad considering your size (no offence) so its really hard to tell. Lose weight and see what happens then get all worried. For now i'd say its fat. I'm no profesional....

Offline somedude

• Posting Member

Offline sometimesuk

• Bronze Member
  • EXERCISE MACHINES - PUNISHMENT FOR EATING TOO MUCH
You lot are talking a load of Bull.

Let’s get things into prospective here. I would not say that Summa22 is excessively fat, his stomach looks relatively flat. He might be carrying excessive weight but most people do.

You cannot say that his gyne is totally down to his excess weight. I have a similar build to Summa22 maybe a bit more of a pot, and I bet him like me, get comments on his chest not his stomach.

If this chest was flat then people would not think anything apart from he could lose a bit of weight.

I am not saying that weight loss would not be beneficial, I too need to loss weight and would definitely lose it before I would consider surgery, but you lot are blowing everything out of perspective.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
my facade rofl..

so i'm really trying to hurt your feelings/make fun of you and im disguising it as trying to help u

how do u tell somone politely they are fat.

sorry bro, but like i said.. clinically obesse.

there's nothing wrong with being fat if you're ok with it.

there's something wrong with wanting to change something aesthetically about yourself and at the same time trying to take a shortcut.

your gyno is from u being overweight.  sorry.

the end

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
Thought you were not going to post.

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
Yes, facade.  Don't be scared, I use big words sometimes.  

To answer your question, "how do you tell someone politely that they are fat," ask every other person posting on this board.  As you would say, it's not rocket science.  

...and I never said I was looking for a shortcut...I asked if after I lost the weight and still had the problem, would I need surgery.

I just don't think you get it.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Can I ask something here. WHY IN THE darn IS GYNOSUCKS1 still on this forum?! All he ever does is bash the shit out everyone. Hes always rude and never gives any decent advice. What purpose do you serve here gynosucks1? According to you...are  skinny and gyno less. Ok, thats fine. But if your here to just verbally bash people you are useless to everyone. Do us a favour and just leave the forum.

Summa, you have a little excess fat just like I do. Its nothing man. A couple months of working out and dieting youll look awesome budd. Your actually quite lucky to have a such a big build. When you use that to your advantage beleive me youll be really pleased with the way you look. I wouldnt even worry about the gyno right now because you know what, its not even 100 percent sure. Could be mostly fat which will be taken care once you begin a diet and excercise regemine.

Oh and gynosucks, I forgot you say. F' you ass.hole.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 05:19:59 PM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024