Author Topic: First time poster, 26 years suffering  (Read 2018 times)

Offline mobby

Guys,

Just a quick note to say Hello to you all.

I've been a Gyne sufferer for the last 26 years, and I have never been able to talk to anyone about it. I am hyper excited to have found this site, and I believe that there is - finally - light at the end of the tunnel!

hammer

Offline mobby

Thanks Bob. This really is an amazing resource. Some incredibly brave people on here, sharing their stories. Also, some very helpful advice.

hammer

We are all here for the same reason. Some, like myself have come to accept our breast, while others do not! I try to support both! There are many reason that some of us choose to accept, health not good surgical candidates or age, others could never come to accept them at any cost. So no matter where you fall in that area you will find people that been there, done that and can offer help.

Bob

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
Hi, i too find this site fantastic and have spoke to a few people who have actually had the surgery and tell u the real ups and dows from start to finish because to be honest i was always a little bit sceptical of what the Doctors say thinkin that they are just tryin to sweeten u up to gain the money etc but as it turns out my operation i had yesterday went perfect and i couldnt of asked for anythin more regardin nursin, good food, and well equiped suite that was spotless clean but i think what made it easier was chattin to people so i pretty much knew what to expect before i got there its just a waitin game now for a few months possibly whilst all the internal swellin goes down but im  pretty sure it will be a good job fingers crossed, your deffo in he righ place for advice anyways cuz theres lots of friendly ppl willin to share their story, gud luck with ur future decisions hope all goes well

Offline mobby

Thanks guys.

At this point, and after careful research, I think Surgery is the way forward for me.

I have a list of things written down, things I was always unable to do due to embarrassment that will now no longer be an issue, and every few days something new pops up in my mind, and so gets added to the list. This is what is motivating me at the moment, as it will be a long few months ahead to get in shape and save up for this life changing event.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024