Author Topic: i feel horrible  (Read 1384 times)

Offline IWANTAFLATCHESTPLS

Hey guys . I'm 18 years old. My mums a single parent . My older sister is annoying and doesn't work. I earn small money now and then . Ive thought about this for a very long time , and I've decided. I WANT MY DAMN breasts GONE. I WANT A FLAT CHEST . FLAT !!!! I don't need anything there . I've grown to have a hunch back because I keep trying to hide my chest . I feel terrible . Please please guys pleaselp me !!!?!?!?
I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH SURGERY WILL COST ME . THERecovery time ? Any idea how I could pay for it ? Will the scar be like obvious ? And when when can I start wearing the binder that isn't very visible ? JUST PLEADE SHARE WITH ME ALL THE INFORMATION I WILL NEED .     Where do I start ,who do I call . I'm clueless and I want it gone please help me please !!  :-[   

hammer

There are two ways that I know of off hand to get it payed for! The first would be have someone pay for it for you, and if there is no one to do that then you might want to look for a better job.

We have had some guys that were active duty military and the service did the surgery for them, so if you qualify for the military that might be a way. As a vet this is an idea I support!

I can tell you that being hunch backed does not hide them and does harm to your back!

You asked about how to pay for them! If I have any other ideas I will post them too!

As far as cost, I've learned to live with my double Ds, but I've read from 4,000 and up.

Good luck.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The hammer said it well.

I would add that adopting a stooped posture or wearing inappropriate clothing really hides nothing but just makes you look sloppy.

Dress yourself, not for the job you have, but for the one you want. If that means shined shoes, a suit and a tie, do it.

Actually I found that a buttoned up shirt is the best bet. Knits and pull-overs are bad news. Saturated colors are better than pale colors and plaids or patterns are better than solid colors. Guyaberra (Spelling?) Shirts that are loose fitting and though solid colored have a vertical pattern are good. You want a shirt with breast pockets but leave the pockets empty.

Ultimately a positive attitude will do you more good than anything else. What is going onbetween your ears is much more importance than some surplus tissue on your chest.

As far as financing surgery, If you really want it bad enough, you'll find a way to save the cash. We always find a way to finance the things that are really important to us. If a hot car or the latest electronic goodie is more important, - - -  You get the picture.

I love to travel and I love camping so that is where my money goes. It should be no surprise that our family car is 16 years old and  my truck is 14 years old. My computer is so old it has a CRT display instead of a flat screen and I still use an old fashioned flip phone. We always have enough money for what is truly important to us.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024