Author Topic: Need advice: right pectoral pushes nipple downwards when flexing.  (Read 7408 times)

rrr

Some on here might have self-esteem issues.  Others might have body dismorphic issues.  Some people might be a little extreme or making a mountain out of a molehill.  Everyone is different. 

All of the above are mental issues, not physical issues.
gyno1990 said:

The way arguments work is the person making the claim provides evidence. Basic logic. Exercise your brain.

A typical debate has 2 or more well informed participants who have a difference of opinion. It is up to each participant to dispute the claims of any other.
As you refuse to (or are incapable of) refuting what has been said to you, you are now in the debate totally unarmed. Being ignorant is not a positive trait.
Bummed and my $0.02

Offline gyno1990

• Posting Member

Some on here might have self-esteem issues.  Others might have body dismorphic issues.  Some people might be a little extreme or making a mountain out of a molehill.  Everyone is different.

gyno1990 said:

The way arguments work is the person making the claim provides evidence. Basic logic. Exercise your brain.

A typical debate has 2 or more well informed participants who have a difference of opinion. It is up to each participant to dispute the claims of any other.
As you refuse to (or are incapable of) refuting what has been said to you, you are now in the debate totally unarmed. Being ignorant is not a positive trait.
Bummed and my $0.02

What a bad post. In debates, people make claims and provide evidence to support those claims. You and your friend should understand that. It's a basic concept. 

rrr

gyno1990 said:

Bummed and my $0.02

What a bad post. In debates, people make claims and provide evidence to support those claims. You and your friend should understand that. It's a basic concept.

A) He is not a "friend" in the traditional sense - I have never met him.

B) You are, yet again, demonstrating typical troll behavior.

"You're wrong because I say you are." is not debating.

What's next, are you going to make the Godwin's Point?

Bummed, signing off this thread...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024