Author Topic: I'm drunk  (Read 2390 times)

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
I'm drunk and I just want say f***gyne..keep fighting never give up..beat this s***to death and skip rope with its intestines... I hate hate what it did to me but will fight it to the death..that is all
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

hammer

I'm drunk and I just want say f***gyne..keep fighting never give up..beat this s***to death and skip rope with its intestines... I hate hate what it did to me but will fight it to the death..that is all

That's right, your going to fight it, your bigger then it! Why, it is just bump on your chest made up of fat and skin and your not going to let that control you! You are going to control it, after all, your bigger then two bump on your chest!

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Battle may be over

Never quit

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Thanks for your support Hammer

And Arjun wherever you are thanks to you too

hammer

I believe I read on another post that you had or were going to have your surgery! Good to hear that you are moving forward, it is the best direction to be moving!

Bob

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Did and done after 44 years...

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Three weeks out and it looks great...I am living in constant total amazement at how the world has suddenly started opening up...I am finally "awake"...it took a while but I am skipping rope with gynes intestines lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
FYI  Alcohol consumption is one of the leading causes of Gynecomastia.  Men have both Testosterone and Estrogen.   The Estrogen is neutralized by the liver and the Testosterone is secreted by the Testes.   Alcohol is toxic to both the liver and the testes.  It slows down the neutralization of Estrogen and also slows down the production of Testosterone.

Have a nice day.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024