Author Topic: Done!!  (Read 2546 times)

Mikec1294

Had surgery today with Dr. Fielding! Feels so weird to be on the other side of things.... the pain is definitely more than "the feeling of pushups" but it's bareable, plus I got some pain killers.

Everything went fine...

I noticed on the vest there are some blood stains (that are dry) in the area that I imagine the lipo was....is this normal?

Also...the vest isn't AS uncomfortable as I was predicting...it just stops at such an awkward place though...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:12:06 AM by Mikec1294 »

Mikec1294

Before/After(6 DAYS POST OP)

so happy.... the before pic the nipples were cold, they were usually really puffy and way worse.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Looks great man! 

The easy part is over. The next few months will drive you insane if you let it. Just keep in mind that what you see over the next few months is not your final result.   I'm 6 months post op and my best advice to you is avoid the mirror  ;) 

Mikec1294

Thanks!

7 days post OP and everything is looking good...

Do the sutures or whatever they are dissolve or do I have to go in and get them taken out ocne the tape falls off :s I'm not sure Dr. Fielding told me anything about them

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Do the sutures or whatever they are dissolve or do I have to go in and get them taken out ocne the tape falls off :s I'm not sure Dr. Fielding told me anything about them

Mine dissolved but you may want to contact your surgeon to be sure.  Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024