Author Topic: New here buying first bra  (Read 14260 times)

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Thanks hammer.  So White Grey or just White. I hear and all white bra can be even more noticeable.. However i would thing grey would be also.  glamorise.com/double-layer-custom-control-sport-bra.html

hammer

I like skin color or off while, black for dark color cloths and white! I need a few bras as I wear them most of the time, 95% of the time! and mine cost about $60.00 each.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Yah unfortunately skin color is not choices, So you think white will hide better than the grey and white combo?  In regards to looks if just picking like I'm going to ware out without a shirt I like the black and grey one but black will show easily.. HAHAH.. 

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
LOL currently outside walking / jogging and I so wish I had it now.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Just ordered it. No going back now.. Finally i will have support when jogging/walking.. And I know if I get scared to wear it out my wife will force me because she does not like waisting $. Should be here saturday.. Kinda mixed feelings right now because this is a tad scary.. and then im excited that I will have support..

hammer

Just remember what I said, wear a shirt a little big, no one will even know you have it on! Your going to find that it makes you so much more comfortable you will want to wear it all the time, that is if it is a good fit!

Bob

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Got it glad I ordered a 44 instead of a 42. Th cup also ran large like the reviews said... Also the reviews were right a a b is really a c cup. On every calculator I measured a b cup... So i dont completely fill the cups is that some times sorta normal?. However once I tighten the straps and the bounce cover it is comfterble and it controls bounce so my chest is not moving at all thats a big difference..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Glamorise  makes a bra they call "Exclusively a&b" Unfortunately it is lacy and only available in colors that would make it difficult to conceal. It also has narrow straps which is another disadvantage. On the positive side, it is available in large strap sizes.
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

Glamorise  makes a bra they call "Exclusively a&b" Unfortunately it is lacy and only available in colors that would make it difficult to conceal. It also has narrow straps which is another disadvantage. On the positive side, it is available in large strap sizes.
I used to also shy away from girly bras. Now I don't car anymore.  I realized that there is nothing more feminine than wearing a bra or going for a bra fitting at a boutique. So a little lace or bows pink and lavender doesn't bother me anymore.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Well it is still supporting them and keeping them from bouncing.  It also is preventing nipple issues...   So I'm happy.  I told my wife yesterday I was test driving it.  So I went to meet her because I need to pick her up.  I thought we were gona leave right after I picked her up..  So I was like I'm test driving she said no one can see it your fine..  Then I got thrown in with 100s of people.  So I guess I passed my test.  After that I feel confident with my setup.  Button down patterns shorts sleve shirts rule.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Just walked / jogged 4.2 miles it majorly reduced the bounce making it more conferrtable. I definitely think it was worth it. Not filling the inner cup essentially that big of a deal the outer pannel and straps held everything in place. Although I think I got to wash it a few times it's got that new clothes itch occasionally.  My  wife said I don't need to ware it all the time because it will shape my boobs dono how true that is but I baught it mainly for walking.

aboywithgirls

Your wife is right.  The term is called "tissue migration". Any well fitted underwire bra will reshape your breasts. For instance a push-up bra whose purpose is to push breast tissue in and up will have more influence on tissue migration than a leisure bra which offers very little support. The same is true with corset training, where you use the corsets to reduce your waist size which will shrink over time with the repetitive use.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Your wife is right.  The term is called "tissue migration". Any well fitted underwire bra will reshape your breasts. For instance a push-up bra whose purpose is to push breast tissue in and up will have more influence on tissue migration than a leisure bra which offers very little support. The same is true with corset training, where you use the corsets to reduce your waist size which will shrink over time with the repetitive use.

It really does not push up it holds, however I think I will just wear it as planned while walking/jogging for an hours or 2 each day shouldn't be to bad? it definitely majorly helps.. My creases under my chest basically match the bra perfectly. So I think some of the shape is there naturally. Although it did feel good waring in the car over all the bumps..  I definitely noticed it because I now how it off during the day.

aboywithgirls

As long as your happy and feel good. I have been wearing bras for over 25 years now and I just turned 40. I wear a 38E / F in most of my bras so it's a must that I wear a bra.  You will probably find yourself putting on a bra every day before to long. The bra is made to support breasts, not just for women, but for breasts. Half of the world's population wakes up and puts on a bra every day. We just happen to have to do the same.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Well here it is it definitely supports..  I used also safety pins to adjust it to a real b cup..  Works like a charm..  If any one gets one order a cup size smaller and a band size bigger.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:00:21 PM by sofa »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024