Author Topic: Notch up another one for Fielding  (Read 2777 times)

Offline peewee

• Posting Member
So just thought id let you guys know about myself. I had my surgery yesterday morning (wow that anesthetic works fast). Anyway so i stayed in the hospital (St. Josephs) overnight cause i had no way to get home. And the nurses were extremely nice and very kind always offering food or juice etc. etc. Now i have my appointment with fielding on tuesday when im guessing the pads come off. No pain as such (just a little soreness) and actually my arm mobility is really good too. No problems in lifting them over my head. It looks good so far havent really taken a peak yet. gonna wait till tuesday. But the pads are a tad uncomfortable just cause theyre so thick. Anyway the whole deal cost me $1200 which was definitley worth it i think. Feels good to be free of this condition. if theres any questions let me know.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
peewee....

Congrats Dude!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline peewee

• Posting Member
SO I just got back from the hospital after my post op meeting. This is the day when the pads come up (or in doctor fieldings case, he just rips em off haha disregarding the pain, maybe he's as anxious to see his work as much as I am). Well anyway my appointment was for 2:50 but because he's goin away on holiday i think all his patients came in for their post op stuff. Basically i waited till 4:15 when i got to see him. And as i mentioned before he just ripped off the pads. haha hurt for a sec there. But then i quickly saw the results. I was amaazed. Although i didnt have any pain as such throughout the whole week my left side was a bit swollen which he immediately pointed out, and said that overall he was happy. I didnt know what to think at first, then when he told me to get ready and made another appointment for 2 weeks later (before i go on vacation) i put on my polo shirt with the tensor on of course but ohhhh my goooodddd, it was shocking how normal im already looking. Im so thankful i went through with this , cause theres no telling in the next 2 weeks how much better its gonna get as the swelling goes down.
Well thats it for now, i think im gonna get a compression vest soon cause taking the tensor on and off is a big pain.
I'll try and post pics as soon as i can. I have the pre-op ones ready but none for post op yet.

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Hey peewee, congrats and welcome to the other side.  Anyways i just wanted to ask you if the swelling that he pointed out could be mistaken for fat or you could clearly tell that it is swelling.  Cuz my left side got bigger and i dont kno if it is swelling (he said it would swell to me) or fat, i think its fat.  My chest does hurt if i push it, but other than that, it feels okay.  so do you think its mistakeable?

Offline peewee

• Posting Member
hey Bigt,

For me yeah even i can tell its swollen cause its still a little numb. My left side moreso than my right. But definitley not bigger than before. My chest shows huge improvement over what it was before. Even with the swelling its not as big. But i would tell you that this is a long process. It takes a minimum of about 6 months to see what its probably gonna be like. If you've just had the procedure you shouldnt be too worried right now, just wait for a while to see the full results.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
hey peeweee drop us some updates on how the healing was post op for the next three weeks pleasE?

i am coming up november 23rd and have started working on the six pack and biceps!

Offline peewee

• Posting Member
Hey brownman,

I'll be droppin in the updates every so often so no worries.
on wednesday ill be exactly 2 weeks post op. I am now easily able to wear tshirts without slouching or tugging at them, the results are awesome. I bought an Ab-binder yesterday instead of the tensor bandages, cause they keep slipping off. So that should help more. As far as result details, my left side has now healed really really well, and is looking better everyday, and my right side is still swollen on the sides. I can easily feel that. I have my second post op appointment with fielding next week because i am goin on vacation so he wanted me to see him again before i left. i think my only problem is a little bit of puffyness still on the right side, which ill ask him about. Thats really it.
hope this helps

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024