Author Topic: What are some of the comments you've had while being fitted?  (Read 6400 times)

aboywithgirls

Agreed.  Letting the "girls" run loose is going to draw more attention than keeping
them under wraps. I look and feel better wearing a bra. At one boutique, they are extremely thorough. They want not only to see the bra, they want to see how it looks with my shirt on. They have even tried to sell me a ladies button up blouse that looks similar to a men's but gave a little more room in the chest resulting in a better look.  It worked (the compliment part) I bought it and the shirt.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
I have to say that when I've been fitted the lady was quite uncomfortable doing that... probably she was just embarrassed like I was. Anyway I booked my appointment through email so that she could be prepared.
And she wanted to know if I was going through surgery anytime soon...

Anyway I survived...  :)

aboywithgirls

I was asked the same thing at a fitting in Dallas. The woman was very nice. Of course she saw my 38Gs (after she put her eyes back in her head lol). She asked how long had i been taking hormones.  I told her "all my life". She looked confused so I told her about gynecomastia. She was very empathetic of my situation. She thought I was transitioning to be a woman.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
I was asked the same thing at a fitting in Dallas. The woman was very nice. Of course she saw my 38Gs (after she put her eyes back in her head lol). She asked how long had i been taking hormones.  I told her "all my life". She looked confused so I told her about gynecomastia. She was very empathetic of my situation. She thought I was transitioning to be a woman.

Well, when I arrived she was proposing to order a gynecomastia vest because she couldn't understand why I was asking for a bra. I said that I tried but they are quite uncomfortable.
When I removed the sweater and t-shirt she saw how severe I was (actually I was wearing a sports bra with too tight cups). She measured 40D while I was wearing a 38B!
She sold me a far better sports bra and was contented by the fact it was looking neutral on me.

hammer

When I had my fitting I fitter was very pleasant, kind and respectful! I had it done at a  Beautique instead of at a store at the Male of America where Debbie took our oldest daughter. Debbie said that I was treated much better then our daughter was. I have order more since my first fitting.

My fitter also told me that she fits a lot more males with gynecomastia then one might think.

I think it would be very rude to assume or ask if or when you're having surgery!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024