Author Topic: My big day was 8.4.15 with surgery by Mr Levick  (Read 4491 times)

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member

Bit of a roller coaster there mate!   I too am not that impressed by the Veronique especially those bloody straps.   On Wednesday I'm coming up to 6 weeks since my op but it feels like last week!    I've been told to stop all compression on Wednesday which I have been looking forward to but I notice you are still compressing overnight and you are way further along than me.  Did you try no compression at all? If you did , what happened?   
I also have a ridge on my right side but I'm not that worried about it.  If it's still there in a year I would be a bit disappointed :)

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:22:53 PM by rotors »

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Cheers.  I think I will try that tactic then.  Go for no compression at all but if its swollen up and sore put it on overnight to sort it out.
I am going to try wearing my nike underarmour t shirt overnight just to give it some light compression.  If that keeps it down overnight that will be good.

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:23:04 PM by rotors »

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:23:17 PM by rotors »

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
It sounds a lot like my situation. I've recently stopped all compression and the first couple of days afterwards seemed to nag at my own sense of insecurity and I thought I was swelling... but yesterday and today were absolutely fine.
I'm glad it's so positive for you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024