Author Topic: Bra Question  (Read 5769 times)

hammer

I guess this is why you are posting in the "acceptance" part of the forum! So I would have to agree then it's time to call them what they are, breast.

Offline TigerPaws

Tiger-Paws: I never looked at from that point. You are correct and the "guests" are here to stay. I guess a lot of little attitude and nomenclature corrections would go toward helping my personal viewpoint on what I have on my chest, and it is not a freckle. Well here goes, my breasts, girls, assets, "twin peaks" (crazy show but interesting), are no longer guests and have taken up permanent residence since going under the knife is not going to happen. Does that mean I have to throw a party for the new residents?
Party? Well that would be novel! Seriously coming to grips with who and what you are as well as what you want is a difficult task for most people. The answer is different for each person, when we stop allowing others to define us then we have the ability to take control of our own destiny and the direction of our lives.

As I have written before in other posts, I have zero tolerance for people who make any kind of negative comments about my physical appearance. I do not flaunt the fact that I have breasts and most of the time I go to great lengths to minimize my breasts in order to avoid uncomfortable social situations. As for the Ladies I date, if they do not accept me who who and what I am, I simply bid them good-by and move on.

Life is what you make it, if the people (including family and spouses) around you will not or do not accept you as you are it is time to move on and associate with those people who will.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Tiger-Paws: Does that mean I have to throw a party for the new residents?

I don't think it means you should be joyous that you have them, but reach a point of acceptance. Accepting the reality of having breasts is not the same as a desire to have them. Those are very different things. Once you reach that point of accepting that you have them, are not going to have them surgically removed, you can move toward dealing with those facts in ways you are personally comfortable with. That's what this section of the forums is about. It's not just about what bra's we're comfortable wearing. It's also about helping each other work through the process of accepting the reality, deciding whether to keep them, and if so, how to cope with them.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Tiger-Paws: I never looked at from that point. You are correct and the "guests" are here to stay. I guess a lot of little attitude and nomenclature corrections would go toward helping my personal viewpoint on what I have on my chest, and it is not a freckle. Well here goes, my breasts, girls, assets, "twin peaks" (crazy show but interesting), are no longer guests and have taken up permanent residence since going under the knife is not going to happen. Does that mean I have to throw a party for the new residents?

I don't think you HAVE to throw a party, but you could.  However, if you went to a local (if available) nudist/naturist club and talked with them I bet you could find somebody who would sponser a "coming out" party and dance for you.  It could even be promoted into an event inviting women to invite men with gynecomastia or something of the sort.

I was terrified of dancing for decades because of my breasts, because of that old bugaboo "They will know I have breasts if I dance with them".  DUH!  They usually already know.  I dance now, not very well, as I need more practice.  The women are fine with close dancing, breast to breast.  They also like breast to breast hugs. Those would be uplifting to your spirits.  Don't be afraid and give up your life to hide.  Accept your body and your breasts and have some fun.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024