Author Topic: 5 & a half weeks post surgery pics  (Read 1882 times)

Offline james66

• Posting Member
Hi guys as my chest continues to improve I find myself less and less on this forum, rather than the months before my op and weeks after constantly checking for people's experiences and opinions. 
I would just like to say that I can't reccommend paul levick any more and am extremely satisfied with my results. My burgers were huge probably bigger than most and to have the results I currently have I couldn't be any more chuffed.
 My left side is still slightly swollen and I am compressing at night times but I can't wait to my holiday in three weeks so I can walk about topless care free for the first time in my life.
If anyone is having any doubts about booking in with paul before his retirement I strongly recommend you font miss out! His after surgery care has been amazing and has kept in contact every single week with emails. 

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
Looks awesome mate, must be a big weight off your mind :)  what was your compression regime ? I've still a bit of fluid on one side, 16 days post op. Still using the binder at night times. Cheers 

Offline james66

• Posting Member
Week one. Just binder
Weeks 2 to 5. Compression vest 24 hours and binder on at night time
Week 6 finally allowed to ease compression my left side is Def still swollen even at this stage but is still steadily going down. Am currently just sleeping with vest on. Have started massage too.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024