Author Topic: Just had the surgery(6 years in the making)  (Read 2160 times)

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
woke up at about 11:50 general anesthetic, after about a tough and woozy hour I was lucid and could sit up, and at 14:00 could walk to the car(with somebody driving me of course). Here I am about 3 hours after waking up typing on the pc, is that a good thing? Haha!

I had gland removal, lipo on the pecs too, and also I had lipo on my love handles, so it was an ordeal but my gyno was a relatively mild case. 1600cc of fat removed, I don't know is that a lot or..I don't know much about that stuff. They also say that I kep trying to turn or move during surgery..hmm is that uncommon? Hope my unconcious body wasn't a pain in the ass for the surgeons.

Tight garment right now, pretty sore when I move my arms. Hopefully it was all done very well. It's a plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with this procedure. Your moral support is appriciated bro's. lol

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member

Offline nickname

• Posting Member
Oh man, those are really good results.. you look completely flat on your chest. How long did the doc give you to see the final results? Also, how is your recovery going? Any pain?
I have very little pain and read most people here had alot more pain on the first week. 

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Hey thanks. I was allowed to take it off to shower 24 hours post surgery, that picture is 30 hours after. I could remove some bandages except the small ones covering stitches, it seems bleeding stopped pretty quickly. I didn't realise how much fat I had on my chest, the surgeon really did a lot to contour and remove fat/gland I can't even recognize my chest now. Fingers crossed.

As for pain, I only needed pain killers the first day. If I don't move it's nothing but it's really sore if I move or try raise my arms and stuff. My love handles are also sore from the lipo, so I'm really limited in what I can do now. But it's worth it.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Soreness is almost gone now and 3 weeks left to wear the garment. I feel like I'm thinking about my chest too much, like I'm too anxious to see the final result and I'm worried that I'm gonna face the scar tissue problem like so many others.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
http://i.imgur.com/vbJbxGx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Mwa07RG.jpg
2 weeks now. Left side is more swollen than the right and I feel a hard knot. It started a week ago, can scar tissue develop after a week already?

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
My surgeon told me he took out roughly 600cc of fat and about 30 grams of gland on each side. I don't know if that's a lot or not much, or sounds right for my case which wasn't severe?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024