Author Topic: Serious Question- not trying to be funny  (Read 6622 times)

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

if its that bad just get a summer job, and a loan and get surgery...seriously, i'm 22 and lookin back i was insecure about alot of things mostly with girls when some were actually throwin themselves at me.  the only thing i regret about all tht was not tht i was insecure, but i threw away alot of the time i had where i should have been enjoying myself.  even at 6k its not a bad move, ppl make bad financial decisions or buy things they end up not wanting that cost way more than that, alot of ppl have student loans for majors they ended up dropping.  your peace of mind is worth alot more than $$$$$$

Yeah i have a summer job and all, but the problem is that my family and the doctors i'v been to say that a surgeon will not want to operate on me because my case is not bad and i'm young (just turned 17).  I have naturally puffy looking nipples, like before i even had the glands my nipples puffed out a little bit but it was nothing weird at all, now i have the glands though and the doctors say i just have body dismorphic disorder.  

I guess i'll just have to wait until im 18.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
You and I are of a similar breed.  I used to be a party animal. I used to even go out on the beach and think nothing of my minor gyne. Lifting weights, taking supplements and researching gynecomastia are my new hobbies.  With any luck we'll be cured (mentally, physically or both ideally) and enjoy life again.

Yeah man you're just like me.  Used to smoke bud everyday having fun not caring about anything petty and drinking every weekend just enjoying life...

Now, like you, i have been lifting weights for the last 11 months, trying to avoid different foods and using medicines/supplements that might get rid of my gyno w/ no luck, and sitting on the computer researching non-surgical cures and all kinds of stuff about gynecomastia like a jerkoff while all my buddies are out having a fun time.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Could it really be that i started puberty years ago and everything kind of halted or continued but with little effect for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years and now it's hitting me hardcore?

I'v had hair on my legs (good amount), arms, underarms, face/neck but only have to shave like once every 5 days maybe 4 days, pubic region, etc. for as long as i can remember.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024