Author Topic: Trying this forum again  (Read 12109 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hammer, well, we know I am not an H cup for sure.
Alchemist, I used the Veet on my chest this afternoon.  When I looked in the mirror afterwards, I could not believe the difference or that it was my chest even.  Chest is not the right word because what I saw in the mirror was a full feminine bust.  I suddenly felt inexplicably exposed and instinctively covered my breasts with my hands.
I then decided to use the rest of the Veet to remove the hair from my shoulders, arms, torso, legs, and butt until I had emptied the tube.  I was surprised at how much more sensitive it feels with no body hair.
I knew I had come to the time where it was right to get fitted  for my bra. So, I called the fitter whose card I had. She was in and the store open until 11:00 PM for the holidays.  So, I made an appointment. Very nervous, but also very ready.

Hi Bustymale,

Wait till you have a massage, it is so much more comfortable and sensuous.  Be as comfortable as you can, wearing, or not wearing, things.  The feel of wind on your skin  is very different.  Be good with yourself.

Offline Busty

Me in my new bra and without body hair.  No turning back.  Nor do I want to.  Feels amazingly good.

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I recommend you try going smooth. during my 20s, 30s, and even most of my 40s, Eve kept me bald from my neck to toenails and it was great fun!

Offline Busty

Well, I do have hair one place in between LOL, but no need to go there.
Turns out my bra size is "only" a 38 D.  Felicia, who did my fitting, said I am bigger than the majority of women she sees, but I say "only" because there were prognostications here I would be a bigger cup size.  I am not one of those people who wants to be bigger.  D cup is plenty big enough, thank you.  LOL
Felicia said I was "large breasted," and should not go about braless.  Then, of course, it is her job to sell bras. But I have to admit I feel better supported and I think I look better shaped and lifted, and everything held in place with no jiggle or bounce or nipple shows.
I think I am hooked LOL.
 She showed me a bralette to wear at home and I bought that, also.  Here it is.

hammer

I found that I look better in the bra and even less noticeable even as big as I am with the bra on, because it stops all the bounce and swing that makes them more noticeable and annoying as well!

Offline Busty

Oh, I agree with you, Hammer.  I think I look bigger and certainly more noticeable braless.  In addition to the movement which catches people's attention, the bras give my breasts a rounder look that seems to blend better with my chest.  Braless I am more pointy, if that makes sense?  My braless nipples poking through my top like hard erasers was just the icing on the cake.  LOL.  My boobs seemed to holler look at me.  Now in a bra they are more muted.  Again, if that makes sense?
I feel more confident and put together, not like I am this lazy thing who doesn't care and just lets her- or him-self jiggle for the whole world to see.
And today for the first time I did not worry about what I did for fear of causing my boobs to bounce a lot and then hurt for a couple days.
I did not even put Lansinoh on my nipples this morning and tonight they feel just fine.
I modeled my two new bras for my friend and she approved.  She said don't you wish you did this quite some time ago.  I said yes, and that was what others at this site said, too. She kept complimenting how good I looked.  And asked me to admit I felt way more confident and comfortable.  I had to agree.
She also was amazed (in a good way) how much of a difference it made to remove the hair from my chest and breasts and torso.  She was wearing a gold chain, took it off, said it would look nice on me, and asked if she could put it around my neck before the photos I posted.  I, obviously, said yes.  LOL.

hammer

As someone else said, bras are for breast, not women!

Offline TigerPaws

You may want to try a very good hair removal system which I have used with great success the BellaLite or the Longer Lasting version. It takes a while of regular use to reduce your body hair but it is well worth it. In less than a year shaving will be a thing of the past.

Bustymale once you get used to wearing a bra you will find that it is uncomfortable to not wear one. As I said before try different styles, types and manufactures as every manufacturer is different and while you may be a 38D from one company you could be a totally different size from another.  

Offline Busty

I have a lot to learn, so I am grateful for the advice.  One thing I quickly learned was I feel and look better in a bra, more comfortable and confident.  I wonder why I waited.  There was nothing to be afraid of or resist when it came right down to it.  Plus I like the way I look and how it feels to be rid of that ugly body hair.  I would love to be rid of the hair forever.  I suspect I will always wear bras from now on and I am good with that.  More than good.  Thank you.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will be sure to have better results if you post in the acceptance area.  The general section of the forum tends to be full of younger guys who are only directed at surgery.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Busty

Thank you for the advice.  I am in the acceptance area, aren't?

Offline Busty

I wore my bralette to bed last night. I got the best nights sleep without the girls flopping around. Anybody else have experience here?

aboywithgirls

I wear a leisure bra to bed as well. I wear a bra in some form or other whether its an everyday undetwire, a sports bra, leisure bra or a swim top.

Its too bad that there are so many men who could really benefit from wearing a bra but, won't because a lot of society still believes that only women wear bras.
What it all boils down to is that anybody who can benfit from wearing a bra, should at least have the choice to wear one without fear of ridicule,.

I'm fortunate to not have to deal with chest hair. I ended up growing breasts instead of hair at puberty. Lol

Offline Busty

We seem to think alike, aboywithgirls.  My breasts came in at puberty, too. The hair came later, but now is gone, never to return.  I am in bras now, finally, and expect I will wear bras the rest of my life, just as a woman would.

aboywithgirls

Congratulations on finding  true acceptance. Wearing a bra is not the worst thing in the world. Women do it every day. I  have been wearing a bra so long now, I can't imagine ever going bra less. I also know that most men won't ever wear a bra and most women will. I also know that it shouldn't be a male or female thing. It should be a choice of being comfortable without being worried about "will they see my bra under my shirt? ", what will they think if I ask for a fitting? "

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024