Author Topic: How many others here wear a women's swimsuit to cover up?  (Read 12647 times)

hammer

I have, they are heavy and hang on you like a heavy tee shirt!

aboywithgirls

I have also tried a rash guard. I have found a tankini works best for me.  I'm covered up, I get the support I need, and I still get some sun. It's designed to swim in as well as do all the other things you need to do when you have a set of 36G breasts. 

Offline TigerPaws

Has anyone looked at a rashguard for swimming?  more like a t-shirt that is snug (or loose, depends on what you want) that is spandex like material.  
I was looking at them yesterday online, might work and not look like a womens top.
Consider a Surfing style wet suit with a side zipper.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:51:01 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
My wife got me a one piece that has a built in bra and spandex parts. I wear it under a shirt and shorts, except at home where I just swim in that.
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

aboywithgirls

Nothing wrong with that. I use.a tankini for.the "girls " and swim trunks  for.the boys. Both do what they're supposed to do.  I would not object to wearing a one piece either. I just need the coverage and support along with something that I can swim and sun.

aboywithgirls

I just  ordered this this 
Miraclesuit Network Mariella Tankini, 12, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011AP2LF0/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_lwE2wbMB9Z181
It features a built-in underwire bra.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
That has potential.   Hard to see black and on my phone,  but looks nice and not too attention grabbing 

Offline TigerPaws

That has potential.   Hard to see black and on my phone,  but looks nice and not too attention grabbing
There are many similar styles and types with different color patterns which distract attention from your breasts, additionally they do a fairld good job of compression which also reduces how much you show.

aboywithgirls

The skirt does a nice job covering the boys. But I couldn't bring myself to wear one in public either. The tankini with trunks was what I ended up with as well.

aboywithgirls

I haven't braved the bikini top yet even though technically, I'd be wearing it for the same exact practical reasons as a woman (which is coverage and support ). However , i feel  i would draw alot more attention to my chest than I could deal with. 
That being said. My first summer of not wearing a t shirt for swimming has gone better than expected. I have been wearing a tankini with swim trunks and feeling comfortable with it.  This is what i went with. I have coverage, support and i can swim in it without getting a bunch of states and glares.  I do get some from some women who can tell that it's women's swimwear and then they zero in on my chest but it's a good alternative for for me.  Private Island Hawaii UV Women Rash Guard Tankini Top Under Bra (XX-Large, BLACK) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W3FALSG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0INExbF8HT9YJ

hammer

That's a nice top but even with a top like that I still would look like my boobs were leading the way, and I would need one size bigger than they have! The big problem that I have is I'm way to big around the biggest part of the breast and it drops of a lot around the waist! There is over 18 inches difference between my breast measurement and waist measurement, and it's going to get bigger as I continue to lose weight!

aboywithgirls

I guess that I'm lucky enough that I'm still somewhat self supported (as long as I'm not moving ). It was very trying at times, growing up wearing a bra, but I can see the results of it now.
The tankini does a great job of adding the support of a good  sports bra as well as reducing my projection. There have been a few that have determined that I am wearing a women's swimsuit but then again a also wear a women's bra! 

Blousebunnys

Gsarfin,  I really like that suit you posted. The bottom looks like bike shorts. I may be able to go back into the water again. Thanks for the post.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024