Author Topic: tamoflexin lestro, 'diet aid of questionable value', nolva  (Read 1909 times)

Offline anonymousman123

• Posting Member
will any of these get rid of pubertal glandular gyno? i dont know if mine is glandular or not but there is a hard lump under the nipple but i read i could be fat, i know everywhere it says surgery is the only option but after reading alot of websites some testify to these things reducing the size...thanks

Offline TigerPaws

will any of these get rid of pubertal glandular gyno? i dont know if mine is glandular or not but there is a hard lump under the nipple but i read i could be fat, i know everywhere it says surgery is the only option but after reading alot of websites some testify to these things reducing the size...thanks
Marketing to the desperate. Have you found out what the root cause of your development is?

Offline anonymousman123

• Posting Member
i had gotten it when i was a kid so i think its pubertal its been like 4 years

rrr

Is it anything worth worrying about? If it's not, then don't.
Bummed

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
None of them will have any effect on established Gynecomastia.   In the case of one product marketed by a company that sells primarily dietary aids, I managed years ago to intercept their product name and change it.  They had literally spammed the site with testimonials for their product. 
The products listed are all supported only by people who profit from them.  The testimonial letters often use the same glowing terms and even have the same errors of punctuation.  They are not to be believed. 
They are backed by good sounding warranties,  but only until you read the fine print.    Most are worded in such a way that it is impossible for you to make good on the warranties.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
%100 no. Been there myself and tried it for 3 months. Did nothing.

Offline Era

• Silver Member
Is it anything worth worrying about? If it's not, then don't.
Bummed
Why would he come to a gyno forum and ask questions if he wasn't worried? Seriously I don't understand why you and tiger paws spend any time here.

Have a look at this OP. Gyno can be reversed chemically for sure if it is just developing. The common consensus is it cant once its set in but some people obviously have success like this guy so imo its worth a shot before surgery.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/203320-gyno-killer.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024