Author Topic: My Conclusions about the plastic industry READ!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline smoothd

• Posting Member
My name is Tal and im 30 years of age, ive had a Gyno removal surgery 12 years ago that got botched, i have craters, deformities and the most annoying thing is the major loose of sensation in large part of my chest..
since the operation ive learned a lot about the human body and plastic surgeries and their real implications
my conclusion is guys that WE ARE IN THE STONE AGE regarding to plastic surgery..
today as a grown person i have a different view about the plastic surgery industry, although the operations take place in many cases in some high tech room with fancy instruments, in the end of the day the doctors use knifes and stitches to get the job done, medieval ways to get the job done rapped in fancy instruments, logos and brands.
the doctors cannot grow anything back, THEY CAN ONLY CUT THINGS UP AND LEAVE YOU WITH SCARS.
when you go to the doctor and ask for a plastic surgery the doctors almost never tells you the full implications of  the procedure:
1)the doctor will often never tell and teach you about the full implication of such procedures.. how the scar tissue that forms can darn up your body in so many ways, the doctor will never tell you how scar tissues are not normal tissues and how they can affect the functionality of other soft tissues like muscles and tendons, they will never tell you that everythings is inter connected...
2) the doctor will never tell you about the damage to the fascia, its important roll in holding everything together and how destroying the gentle fabric if the fascia can darn you up in so many ways and how important it is to have a healthy facia so everything will work smoothly..
3) they will never tell you that the breast implant that they just insertred into your chest is rejected by the body  by forming some kind of scar tissue around it, the same it will do with every foreign object in the body..
4) they will never tell you how liposuction is basically an operations of non less of a thousands stabs into soft tissues, fascia and more and the permanent damage it creates to those tissues..
and there are so many more guys you wouldn't believe it, i wonder how many people would have go for these procedures if they knew their full implications of them...
being able to get a plastic surgery so easily today as buying a candy is so wrong in so many ways, i believe that governments should force doctors by law to ask for their patients to attend in some kind of a short class that will teach them the full implications of the procedure and its full implications on the body before they go under the knife and even maybe take a test to see if they understand what they are doing to themselves.... if the person still want to go for the procedure so be it..
i will have to spend my entire life now with botched chest, major firm scar tissues, damaged nerves and more and all because of some dream that was sold to me in a fancy room with some doctor who had diplomas pictures on his wall...
at the end of the day the doctor took a knife, yeah like a small kitchen knife, had my laying down and cut a part of me while leaving me with all of this mess...
this industry is just sick and i hope that will be regulated as soon as possible!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I spent decades in the group health insurance business,  I saw lots of complaints (part of my job to figure out what was going on with the complaints, and assemble the data for a followup visit with another suitable doctor.
My father (A DDS and ran an HMO, worked in consulting and HMO/insurance for decades) was almost killed by a parathyroid surgery done wrong.  After my gall bladder operations,  I have a numb area where the GB was.  I have a crater.  I have a large hernia under my ribs to my belly button where the muscles split open.  My belly button was put together so that the lines of the hair pattern on my stomach makes a 40 degree turn and can all be seen across the pool.  And you know what my doctor said "This would have to be fixed with a large area mesh and that creates all sorts of problems".  I'm functioning and not in pain or danger from it.  It looks lousy.  And if anybody ever asks I explain the messed up surgery.  Oh yes, the "sodium, pentathal" didn't affect me with the first two injections.  Then they had to intubate me while awake.  It took them 2 hours and they had to send out for a special device.  If it had knocked me out, and my breathing like it was supposed to I might have had to have an emergency tracheotomy to keep me from dying.  I've had 2 surgeries, tonsillectomy which went badly and my gall bladder removal failed with the endoscopic version and had to do traditional and that left me with both sets of the damages.described between them.  The surgery my father had was the only one in his life.  In 3 surgeries we as a family had 100% troubled surgeries.
If my surgery had been for cosmetic reasons it was a total failure.  So I'm not fat but I look like I have a fat stomach, makes me look 30 pounds heavier.  And I still have DD breasts and will till I die.  There is no way in hell I would let a doctor cut me unless it was for a serious medical situation.  The strain caused by healing causes me all sorts of "unhealing" problems.  I was diagnosed (attempted) and treated (attempted) by over 100 doctors (over 30 years, most in a 10 year period) for my conditions with 100% failure to come up with a useful diagnosis or treatment.  I have very little "faith" in doctors.  I had to figure out what was wrong and fix it myself since the doctors were totally unable to do so effectively.  Instead I had years of insufferable side effects and worsening conditions.
Even ignoring all my troubles, I have never seen a before picture of a guy with DD breasts that turned out after surgery with what I would have been satisfied with for my chest, not one.  So with my experience of everything going wrong I would expect two or three redo operations until I gave up with a totally messed up chest and years of disappointment and desperation and pain. 
It was certainly so much better going nudist and accepting my body, and having decades of fun instead of tortured by the thought of having breasts.  It's what is is.  And with 50-70% of men having gynecomastia I am more normal than the abnormal 10% of adult men with a "flat as a 10 year old boys chest" as can be seen at a nudist club.  And lots of people have surgical scars and missing parts.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024