Author Topic: Here are my gals ....  (Read 8779 times)

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
Your breasts are quite full and feminine.  I think you are way beyond being able to go about braless, both for comfort and appearance.  What is your wife's reaction to you having breasts bigger than a lot of women?

They're smaller than hers, so she isn't jealous (unlike my daughter - adopted Asian so she's small-breasted).  It doesn't look like my breasts are bigger, because I'm way above average in height and thus more broad shouldered.  I'm not quite sure how my wife completely reacts, because we haven't talked about those aspects of gynecomastia.

When I had my mammogram the other day, the doc told me I appear to be Tanner Stage 4, which means if my estrogen level stays elevated, they will probably round and fill out more.  Oh, well.  I'll deal with what I get.

aboywithgirls

She gets it. She knows that I can't go braless any more than she could. She's like me in that sense that "It's just a bra" and they're just breasts.  Everyone has them and some definitely benefit from the support of a bra. It's really not an issue for us. While I have to cover up when I go swimming, she has said that she would rather that I wear a tankini at the beach and not a bikini top for obvious reasons. 

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
aboywithgirls,
Where do you find a tankini that isn't obviously really girly? I currently wear a sports bra under a "muscle-type" shirt, but I would rather wear something looser like I think a tankini would be.

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
I go with a tankini at the beach and being a bit larger, it is my best option.

Offline Busty

Yes, from your photo, you do seem to be quite developed, and it would seem well on your way to stage 5.

When I had my mammogram the other day, the doc told me I appear to be Tanner Stage 4, which means if my estrogen level stays elevated, they will probably round and fill out more.  Oh, well.  I'll deal with what I get.

aboywithgirls

aboywithgirls,
Where do you find a tankini that isn't obviously really girly? I currently wear a sports bra under a "muscle-type" shirt, but I would rather wear something looser like I think a tankini would be.

The best selection of Tankinis that I've found, is the on line web store called Swim suits for all. You'll have to search for "Blouson Tankini". I have a solid black and a royal blue in the same style. They actually fit and look like a loose fitting tank top. They do have built in support. They cover and support the "girls" and I can still enjoy the sun and water without feeling like I'm wearing a wet towel.

aboywithgirls

Here's the link to the tankini that I wore this past summer. 
https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Beach-Belle-Punaluu-Plus-Size-Blouson-Tankini11#rrec=true.
I think you'll like it better than a sports bra and tshirt.

steven618

Do they know what caused your breasts to enlarge so much? Seems if I'm assuming correctly that it is a recent years situation vs since teens or early adulthood in regard to onset. At least you are older, I'm 31 and mine continue to fill up by the week it seems I'm getting nervous for my wife's sake 

aboywithgirls

My gynecomastia has always been on the more severe side. Up until about 5 years ago, I was about a 38C/D. I had a thyroidectomy due to cancer. After that, they started growing again. It seems that everything was in balance and then my estrogen levels increase causing breast size to increase as well as my hips and butt. The endocrinologist says "idiopathic ". I agree, it's best to do nothing until they stop growing. 

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
aboywithgirls,
Thank you for the website recommendation! I looked at the one you have that you included the link for, and that's exactly what I would like to have. It's made for someone who has breasts but it's not obviously "girly". It likes it would be good camouflage. I'm going to shop the website so I can be ready for next summer.

aboywithgirls

Hey, it might be a "women's " swimsuit but it works awesome for my needs which are coverage and support. I already wear a "women's " bra, panties, and support hose so...why not? 
The root of all of this is the same. I have feet, so I wear shoes. Everything else follows the same logic.

hammer

Hey, it might be a "women's " swimsuit but it works awesome for my needs which are coverage and support. I already wear a "women's " bra, panties, and support hose so...why not?
The root of all of this is the same. I have feet, so I wear shoes. Everything else follows the same logyic.

Are they also women's shoes too?

Lister

The root of all of this is the same. I have feet, so I wear shoes. Everything else follows the same logyic.

This comment seems unnecessarily salty.  

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Having seen others' pictures, I figured I'd further introduce myself by posting a couple pics of my 'condition', aka my 'girls'.
My daughter (adopted from Asia) says she hates that dad has bigger boobs than she does - but at least we can joke about it.
Dr MOE, you're a man and you have feminine breast !
You have a feminine breast and you can wear nice bras. It is a chance ! At least you can be proud of your chest!

Offline manndy

• Posting Member

This comment seems unnecessarily salty. 

That's the way he rolls. Anyone who does not conform to his way of thought is subject to a snarky or salty comment. Everyone is different and he needs to realize that.

(I expect a salty reply)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024