Author Topic: Men in Bras  (Read 9767 times)

steven618

Pee paw I never even thought of straps just figured wear where comfortable. My breasts sit fairly center and unread to keep the band where the fold sits. 

Hammer I know I'm knocking a dead horse with the run around of how to talk to her so apologies on venting and reiterating the same sentiments. I do appreciate the responses and insight and if I ever need to certainly wear a bra as a necessity vs comfort i will definitely ease in to the conversation to have with her about it. Somehow some way..She's very understanding just hyper feminine so I worry of her take on it after telling her no more when we moved. Anyways thanks again guys y'll are the best and hammer if we ever do I will certainly buy the first cup. If ever in st Louis let me know

hammer

I wish you all the best and if you are ever in the twin cities area you let me know as well! We are about 5 miles from the Mall of America, but I've only been there about 5 times myself.

I have been in your area a few times back about 6 years ago, that was a little bit to soon, sorry! Not to say it won't happen again,  we do have the retirement camper and truck to it pull alread bought!

aboywithgirls

Pee paw I never even thought of straps just figured wear where comfortable. My breasts sit fairly center and unread to keep the band where the fold sits.

Hammer I know I'm knocking a dead horse with the run around of how to talk to her so apologies on venting and reiterating the same sentiments. I do appreciate the responses and insight and if I ever need to certainly wear a bra as a necessity vs comfort i will definitely ease in to the conversation to have with her about it. Somehow some way..She's very understanding just hyper feminine so I worry of her take on it after telling her no more when we moved. Anyways thanks again guys y'll are the best and hammer if we ever do I will certainly buy the first cup. If ever in st Louis let me know
I hope that you are able to have that conversation with your wife. Because it really has nothing to do with crossdressing. It's a matter of wearing a garment that will make you feel and look your best. A bra is underwear and itself is not made to be seen. It's there to make what is seen, look and feel better. If you can fill the cups, you probably should be filling the cups.

Just food for thought. 

hammer

If you can fill the cups, you probably should be filling the cups.

Just food for thought.

BUT! May your cup not over flow! Lol

steven618

Lol idk if that is reference to coffee or bras on the food for thought part but if my a cups overflow I'm sure I'll be back here trying to find acceptance as it continues 

aboywithgirls

In both cases, if the cup over flowith, the solution is the same....its time for a bigger cup! Lol
I can always use a bigger cup for my coffee but I don't want to buy any more bras before they're worn out. An H cup is more than big enough. 

hammer

In both cases, if the cup over flowith, the solution is the same....its time for a bigger cup! Lol
I can always use a bigger cup for my coffee but I don't want to buy any more bras before they're worn out. An H cup is more than big enough.

I hear ya bro, but I don't want bigger cups for either! I like to drink my coffee slow so it would get cold by the time I got to the bottom! (remember, I'm disabled so I've got nothing to do and all day to get it done) and we both already have different zip codes for our girls, so we sure don't need bigger cups there either!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have had breast for the last two or three years and the seem to be growing at a glaciers pace but they are growing. I have decided not to have surgery because of my age (70) and I have heat problems.  So I will see where they take me and just enjoy shopping for bras.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I have had breast for the last two or three years and the seem to be growing at a glaciers pace but they are growing. I have decided not to have surgery because of my age (70) and I have heat problems.  So I will see where they take me and just enjoy shopping for bras.

Welcome to the forum and the club of male breast enlargement!
I've had it since my teen years and mine grew like well watered weeds after I lost my testicles. I didn't care in my 30's and now almost 60 I sure the hell don't care either!

As I said on your other post, you may want to look into a formal fitting. I'm a 46H and I'm very pleased with the way I've been treated and the out come of my fittings. You really may want to give it some thought.

Bob

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thanks Hammer but I have already had several fitting but I cannot find a 38 A bra that fits so I go for a sister size (36B) and for the most part  they fit fairly will if there is a lot of give in the band,

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Athena12@, I also had to "sister size" to a 38B in order to have a selection and to find cups that fit right. However, until just recently the band wouldn't close around me so I had to wear extenders. I have lost some weight and now some of the bras that I have worn for a while no longer need the extender. The newer ones that aren't broken in still require one.

hammer

Athena12@, I also had to "sister size" to a 38B in order to have a selection and to find cups that fit right. However, until just recently the band wouldn't close around me so I had to wear extenders. I have lost some weight and now some of the bras that I have worn for a while no longer need the extender. The newer ones that aren't broken in still require one.

Sometimes you just got to be creative to make things work the way they need to for you! Thats the way to think outside the box as they say!

aboywithgirls

My wife and are close in size but, we aren't the same size or shape. However, there are quite a few bras that we can and do share. I'm a 36H or G in most of my bras . She's a 36F/G in most of her bras . I'm what is known as FOB  (full on buttom) . She's more symmetric top and bottom. I'm a little more front and center while she is a little more east west. The uniqueness of our breasts make our bra needs different. But sometimes we want a different look. That requires a different bra. There is a whole other aspect to the bra to consider after you've found your size. Then you have t9 figure out what shape you are and what kind of look you want.

Because of my size, I look for a bra with "wider" underwire s. This makes my boobs look broader. They also end up looking more full and rounded but, it reduces the amount of projection (and attention).

I don't recommend a binder as wearing them long term can and will damage your breasts. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:22:03 AM by aboywithgirls »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I wish I was more full at the bottom but I am not there yet and the nipples are more east and west than I would like but as I have said before you have live with what you've got.

hammer

I wish I was more full at the bottom but I am not there yet and the nipples are more east and west than I would like but as I have said before you have live with what you've got.

If I could I would be more then happy to give you my H cup breast! I really have no use for them, but I'm not going to have a surgery that I "don't" need as I have plenty that I do!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024