Author Topic: Confused on size now  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I agree with trying any bra you buy.  I can wear a 36B,36C or a 38B depending on the bra.  I am reluctant to buy on line because even if you know the brand and have some of their bras, if you buy a deferent style everything can goes out the window. And if you don't know the brand you are buying there is no guaranty that the bra will fit in any way shape or form and then you have to return it.  That can be a pain.  Don't mean to sound so negative just had to many bras which did not fit even though the advertised size said it was what I wanted to find out the bra wasn't even close in band or cup.  Nothing worse than buying a bra that when you get it home to find out you can't even close the band or the cup is so big you could put your fist in there to fill it out.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline paaul

• Posting Member
Sister sizing works like this - when you go up a band size, you go down a cup size. When you go down a band size, then you go up a cup size. Sister size for a 38B would be 36C or 34D.
I'm currently a 40C, there is no way I could get a 36 band on but it would mean me filling out a 36DD if I could.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I agree with you.  I'm a 38B and there is no way a 34D is going to fit around my chest.  I shop for 36Cs as well as 38Bs but some 36Bs fit as well because there are some companies that make there cups larger than others and visa versa.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
If you find a bra that the cups fit right but the band is tight, don't forget about bra extenders. That's what I do with most of my bras. 38B cups fit me great, but I need more room in the band so I add an extender. If I sister size up to a band that fits, the cups are smaller and there are very few bras to choose from. 38B with an extender allows me a wide choice of styles and colors, so it works for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024