Author Topic: Want surgery but should I see gp first?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline ace9323

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum and after reading loads of reviews I've decided I'm going to be heading to Poland to get my surgery done at --.
I've definitely got gyno and can post some pics if need be but I was just wondering whether I need to see my gp. I've not been to the doctors about this because I've head stories about most people not getting much help from the nhs doctors. Just trying to figure out whether I should try and get some sort of diagnosis before I go ahead with the surgery to stop the gyno coming back. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Offline hatingdaboobs

• Posting Member
I have seen a couple doctors to get tests run to make sure my hormone levels and anything else that could be causing it or cause it to come back after surgery was good . Everything was normal and neither recommended anything to be done. From what ive read and researched , best thing to do is find the surgeon that has the proper certifications and positive reviews and look at their before and after pictures to try to get the best result possible. I dont think visiting a gp has much benefit other than lab work .I think some surgeons require lab work before surgery anyway.

Offline ace9323

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm gonna start going ahead with getting surgery booked up i suppose then. 

Offline hatingdaboobs

• Posting Member
Good luck and keep us posted

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024