Author Topic: Starting to accept  (Read 3705 times)

Offline blad

The support and comfort a good fitting bra will give can not be over emphasized. There is also the benefits of improved shaping and a general sense of confidence that your breasts are well presented and that excess bouncing an movement is under control. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

The support and comfort a good fitting bra will give can not be over emphasized. There is also the benefits of improved shaping and a general sense of confidence that your breasts are well presented and that excess bouncing an movement is under control.
I can't agree more. The biggest surprise for me when I finally decided I needed support, was the confidence I gained knowing that my bust was under control and the improved look of my chest which has led to less "wandering and wondering eyes." Until you have a chest that people look at, you really can't imagine how people can tell you are looking. It is really easy to tell. Just ask any woman! That alone is worth it to me.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I was out at the mall 2 days ago. I walked into Lane Bryant just to see what they had for bras. I wasn't a huge fan of their Cacique bras.  However,  one 9f the SAs came over and asked if I had tried their new balconette bra. I hadn't but they asked if I wanted to.  I liked it. It really was a perfect fit. The band was pretty firm and I ended up going with a 38G. It has great support and shape and above all, it is a comfortable bra that I can wear 18 hours and not even think about having to adjust it. I think that wearing a bra should make everything better and this one does. Probably going to get a couple more. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I started wearing a bra for support after the wife suggested it and would not be without now.  I was wearing a 36B cut the band wasn't big enough and my breast started to grow so now I wear a 38 B and it is very comfortable.  But it depend on the brand. 
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024