Author Topic: Hi, new here saying a hello.  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Overit

Hey all,
I never actually thought that I may have had a problem. But since i was about 13 I have had a 'fattier' chest then all the guys i knew. I thought this was normal (at least, not due to any physiological problem) and was just the way i was and had fat there that i could not get rid of (not that I actually excercised).

Now 22, its still there and although I've been weight traning for 2 years now (on and off) after no excercise for so long its not going away. And Im not really getting sick of it and more and more slef conscious. Now I realise that there is a reason for this and although its not as bad as what some of you guys are dealing with, none the less its as you know something that strikes deep at your confidence, of which I have very little now. Today is infact the first time I have come across and heard of this condition (even though Im studying biomed science at university, well finished).

The question is, is the only way to really get rid of it by removing it (surgery) or do other things work. Also how do you tell if it is really gynecomastia or just fatty tissue (or are they one in the same thing essentially)?? Does the fact I am at the lower end of healthy weight (ie not overweight at all) indicate its most likely the cause of my fatty chest??

Thanks guys (and girls) for your time and replies.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024