Author Topic: Excess fat or Gnyo? HELP?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
**UPDATE** just been to my GP and I'm having a blood test to check my hormone balance, although like others have said he was talking about exercise and loosing weight, although I have emphasised that even when I was at my fittest and a gym regular my breasts never firmed up or reduced, so I'm not convinced it's purely fat as they have stayed the same irrespective of weight.

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
Just a couple more showing where I l can feel denser material.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 07:40:16 PM by Salsoul »

Offline newat50

• Posting Member
**UPDATE** just been to my GP and I'm having a blood test to check my hormone balance, 
If it helps, I suspect that if the GP has asked for bloods then it's not just fat. And similarly if they've not made a two-week referral then they don't think it's cancer. Their notes are likely to indicate the diagnosis (gynecomastia - vs pseudogynecomastia).

Offline SideSet

Your breasts have a feminine appearance in shape and size. 

I really think you will like wearing a bra once you try it. 

I can see that you are already thinking about wearing a bra because you measured yourself. 

Suggest you might want to start with a 40 C and try up and down band and cup size from there.   You really have to try on bras before buying, as every one is different. Also, a bra fitting would really help you. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024