Author Topic: Loving my new breasts  (Read 6632 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I hadn't even considered what I'd do if we went to the pool or the beach...

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I know what I'd do.  I'd just say that I'm not a swimmer.  It's true, I never learned to swim, and I haven't even been in a swimming pool since 2012, way before I grew breasts.

And I'll just have to do the same when I'm on a coming car club run (they plan to also do some swimming).

DW20:  No problem.  You obviously saw it as a reply to ABWG, and it (understandably) seemed weird.  Hence why I edited that reply to prevent future confusion.

Offline Johndoe1

What I have done for swimming is bought a pull over light impact compression gym bra, something that can get wet and is tight fitting to the body and then wear a loose darker color performance tee so it doesn't cling to the skin. I don't have the support I want, but the compression does squished the girls down some and they don't jiggle as much as if there was nothing. I would rather find a more supportive swim bra, but that will also show more than I might want to show. It's a double edge sword.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
In the past I haven't had a problem going topless in a pool or the beach, but having now experienced support I find I genuinely dislike going without it. The pullover bra and t-shirt combo may work, we'll cross that bridge later. Not beach season and no pool here/not members of a health club with one. 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
When I first recognized them I freaked about what to do with them. I had been growing them for years prior to acknowledging I had them. I thought they were some loose skin that shows up when you bend a certain way and blew it off. When the day came that I could not blow them off, because they were not excess skin but actual breasts, I hid them figuring everyone would see them and laugh or freak out.

That was years ago. They have grown substantially since then and I have come to peace with them. I grew them and they are a part of me and my life. If someone has a problem with them..too bad. They are mine and I cannot imagine being without them now. As to bras, I wear one all the time during the day and at night so I do not have one boob flopping over on the other boob. I like to keep them separate. Once you accept them, they can be a regular part of your existence and besides, the girlfriend absolutely loves them. We bra shop together and life is good! Be well all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 11:50:42 PM by expedient-traveller »

Offline Johndoe1

In the past I haven't had a problem going topless in a pool or the beach, but having now experienced support I find I genuinely dislike going without it. The pullover bra and t-shirt combo may work, we'll cross that bridge later. Not beach season and no pool here/not members of a health club with one.

I am the same way. I went years unsupported and knew I needed support but couldn't get past the "girl" image of a bra. But after I started wearing a bra and the girls got the support they had been needing for so long, I now can't really go without wearing a bra. The girls don't feel right and the movement of their weight is very irritating to me. And to be perfectly honest, they look better supported and not floppy and swinging around.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 09:25:59 PM by Johndoe1 »

aboywithgirls

I couldn't agree more. I personally feel that my bra is the single most important thing that I wear each day. Its where it all starts. I don't leave the house braless ever. Depending on the top that i wear will be dependent on the bra that i wear. If im wearing a black or dark colored top, i can get away with an animal print bra and panties as long as I'm not wearing white pants. Depending on my pants will dictate what i wear for panties. If im wearing skinny jeans, I  will likely go with very high cut or thong panties. 

The underwear is wear it starts and the bra is wear it starts with underwear. Once I decide on the bra, the rest is easy. 

Offline Johndoe1

I agree. It all starts with the bra. Once I decide on the bra, the rest falls into place. Guess that is why a bra is called a "foundation garment."

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Bras do definitely help. I wish I had started wearing a bra when I was a younger and not been afraid and waited until I was older. I think I would have been much more comfortable physically.
I couldn’t agree more.  I told my wife the exact same thing.    It’s a liberating way to feel.   I’m in only in week 2 of wearing a bra and so far, so good.

• Silver Member
I agree also that a bra is the first item that needs be tended to. Whether changing from a night bra to a day bra or whatever. It is lmost the first thought I have when I wake up, "What bra is for today?" At one time I would have considered that as a very odd thought but now it is one of life's daily tasks. Strange thing is...life is still good regardless of what is on my chest or how big they are or how they are supported. Be well!

aboywithgirls

I agree also that a bra is the first item that needs be tended to. Whether changing from a night bra to a day bra or whatever. It is lmost the first thought I have when I wake up, "What bra is for today?" At one time I would have considered that as a very odd thought but now it is one of life's daily tasks. Strange thing is...life is still good regardless of what is on my chest or how big they are or how they are supported. Be well!
I do the same thing. What am I going to wear today? The pants depend on the top that I'm going to wear and then the right bra under the right top. Its easier on the weekends. I just grab a bra and a t shirt and jeans and go. Just not a black or animal print bra under a white tshirt. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member

I've been thinking about picking this one up for swimming:
https://www.fullbeauty.com/products/xtra-life-lycra-zip-vest-top-by-aquabelle/1008389.html#cgid=FBB_Swim_Swim_Tops&start=1

Offline SideSet

I love that swim top!

Offline Johndoe1

I wish it came in a more colors than black/mint and black/pink. Little hard to wear under a shirt or by itself.

• Silver Member
Cannot say they are new but they are a "new" size. Just noticed about a week ago that my 46H cups are very tight where they used to have some room. Measured myself and...hello new boob size 46I! At this point  in my life I am so used to having them that I am used to getting new bras after a year or so. This has been going on for about 10 years now. Before that, for at least 20 years I was a humble A. Must be the meds for the prostate. Such is life and life is still good! be well all!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024