Author Topic: Do we sometimes do it to ourselves?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Just musing. But when stimulated the breast sends a message to the pituitary to release prolactin. The breasts are sensitive, often pleasantly so. It is possible for a woman to stimulat lactation simply by pumping. Is the same thing possible for a man? Is it possible that some men may have contributed to their breast growth simply by rubbing and stimulating their nipples? I don't know but it is at least food for thought.
Grandpa Dan

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Interesting reasoning you have there.

I'm not an expert so I can't give an answer.  But I do get your reasoning.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
It takes a lot of work for a woman to induce lactation.  Something like like pumping for 15-30 minutes every 3-4 hours (this means even getting up in the middle of the night) for a few months straight (times are shorter if the woman has been pregnant before.)  It might be possible for a man with developed breast tissue to do the same thing, but I suspect it would take even more work than it would for a woman.

If just playing with boobs increased their size, then my wife, ex-wife and several ex-girlfriends should've really grown while I was with them.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I get it that inducing lactation takes a lot of work over time. What I wondered was whether or not a boy or man might stimulate sufficient prolactin to produce even a small amount of breast growth. 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Possible, sure.  But it's going to take a fair amount of effort.  Simply playing with them is not going to do it.

Offline BruceC

• Posting Member
Just musing. But when stimulated the breast sends a message to the pituitary to release prolactin. The breasts are sensitive, often pleasantly so. It is possible for a woman to stimulat lactation simply by pumping. Is the same thing possible for a man? Is it possible that some men may have contributed to their breast growth simply by rubbing and stimulating their nipples? I don't know but it is at least food for thought.
Musing here also Paa Paw, I seem to recall that nipple stimulation specifically also stimulates the top central area of the brain which ties directly to the genital area and causes the release of oxytocin. Very pleasurable indeed, at least from my experience. I'm not really sure how and if that whole 'nipple-brain-genital ( I use the term genital but it really is more spacifically internal penile/clitoral stimulation) loop would affect the estrogen/testosterone balance and there by potentially support increased breast growth. An interesting line of inquiry.   

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm not stating an opinion here. I just threw this out as food for thought. 

Dudewithboobs

I don’t think simple stimulation would cause increased growth. Definitely not lactation. There is so much that goes in to lactation and some women who are pregnant can’t even lactate. But with growth I believe stimulation and arousal isn’t going to cause heightened estrogen levels or if so not high enough to overcome the male hormones to promote breast growth. For trans breast growth is mild and often a last effect of hormones cause of how much it takes to cause a body to go in to breast growth. I don’t think tweaking the nipples is gonna do it lol. 

If it does then I am screwed cause I play with mine and feel them a good 20x a day if playing with them does anything I’m gonna need to prepare my explanations for the pool when the shirt comes off lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It was a slow day and I just threw this out to see if I could stir up some thoughts. The responses have been interesting.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed always nice to see varied insights. Kinda happy they don’t grow when stimulated pretty sure I grab and play with them whenever no one is looking lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024