Author Topic: Time to admit it  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I am in the NO sensation group.  The only thing I get is a few moments of pain in one or the other breast and sometimes some itching.  That's as far as it goes.
I'm the same.  Kinda sucks.  Get a pair of boobs I can play with whenever I want, don't get any pleasure from it.  Doesn't seem fair. 
Over time I have gained sensitivity. It started after I began wearing bras regularly. Don't know what that would have to do with anything other than coincidence. They are not mutually inclusive. Or it could be I am just more aware of feeling in my breasts after feeling what support feels like. In either case, wearing a loose top braless can be a sensuous adventure at times. Particularly going down steps as things move around! :D
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
You are going beyond wearing a bra for support, by wearing a push-up bra, and wearing sleeveless blouse is not like you are wearing a womens cut of clothing because a man's doesn't fit.  Sounds to me like you are cross dressing regardless of what you are wearing below the waist.
I do indeed wear a bra and haven’t worn a man’s fitted dress shirt in the last two years. If you believe that defines me as a CD, then we’ll have to agree to disagree.

perky

As I've already said I get a lot of pleasure from mine, even just the slightest touch sometimes sends shivers down my spine and I breath very heavily. As much as I love these sensations I cant help but worry if somehow there is a link between those who have highly sensitive boobs and those that have (or go on to have) very large boobs. 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
As I've already said I get a lot of pleasure from mine, even just the slightest touch sometimes sends shivers down my spine and I breath very heavily. As much as I love these sensations I cant help but worry if somehow there is a link between those who have highly sensitive boobs and those that have (or go on to have) very large boobs.
I doubt that.  I've always heard that smaller breasted women have more sensitive breasts, but I kinda suspect that's just something they tell themselves to feel better about having smaller breasts.  My first wife and current wife are about the same size (current wife actually slightly bigger) but the first wife was very sensitive and could orgasm just from nipple play.  Current wife, she says it feels nice, but not enough to be orgasmic.   Think it's basically different people are different.

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
God I wish mine did.  I lost my wife last year and even though she was the one that decided that I need a bra and enjoyed shopping for bras with me, she never toughed mine.  I would have enjoyed finding out if the exited either of us but now that will never happen.  I cannot find joy exciting my self because it is like trying to tickle your self, you just can't do it because you know what is coming.

Offline 70-Something

I too am very happy with my breasts they are now 46C and I love them dearly.  I wish my wife would accept the need for a bra but I guess I'm not alone with this problem.  I do have 5 bras but can only wear them when alone and I feel so happy when I can.

Offline Johndoe1

For years I had little to no sensations. In the last couple of years, that has changed. It happened after I started wearing a bra so I don't know if it is related or not. I doubt it is. When I am braless, every movement of my breasts causes sensations. For many reasons now I hate being braless. When I awake in the morning, I can't wait to be trussed up in my bra.  It just feels so natural to be supported. I have found many women feel the same way. Of the couple of women who know, in conversations, they have admitted it's a love hate relationship with their bras. They can't wait to get out of them at night, but can't wait to get back in to it in the morning and wouldn't be caught dead not wearing one.  They all said they liked having the ability to make their breasts look the way they want them to. Braless takes that option away from them and even if society didn't frown on bralessness, they would still wear bras. They ultimately liked wearing a bra. They liked the sensual feeling it gives them.

I have to admit, at times, I do too.

Online Beeches

• Silver Member
My sensitivity is very definitely directly linked to my boob growth. I never noticed any real sensation in my breasts or nipples before they began to develop a few years ago. For me, greatly increased sensitivity started with enlarged nipples, followed by gradual breast growth. In the right circumstances, it can be a nice sensation. When I’m doing anything fairly active, though, it can feel anywhere between irritating and downright painful.

I now find that I’m much more comfortable in a bra, where the bounce and nipple abrasion is prevented, not to mention the aches and soreness I get if I go unsupported all day. In that respect, wearing a bra has been something of a revelation. It still feels good to take it off at night though, when you suddenly discover what your boobs have been isolated from all day! 

If I go braless around the house, I am constantly aware of them moving around under my shirt. I have found that thin cotton tank tops are a good compromise for such occasions. They don’t provide a lot of support, but just add a layer that helps minimise any distracting rubbing from shirts or tops.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I appreciate the support and comfort that wearing a bra gives me.   I’ve been wearing a bra daily for 9 months now and I wouldn’t change it at all.   If people notice, good for them.   No one has directly say anything to me if they did notice.   Your comfort is way more important and put yourself first .

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That’s tough if it’s coming from the wife.   I’m lucky that my wife is supportive of my decision.   We don’t talk a lot about it, but she has said many times” whatever makes you comfortable “

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’m at the point where I have to wear something daily. A couple of years ago it started to hurt A little after being active all day. Progressively got worse and finally sat down with the wife and had the “talk”. She and I had both been on the ignoring them band wagon until the assets decided they weren’t going to be ignored any longer! Tried to do the sports bra route at first but we got weirded out by me going out in public wearing anything that had bra in the name. Did more research and settled on compression tees. Been doing that since. Not very comfortable but held my chest in place and could pass as pecs if you didn’t look too close. For the last year and a half I’ve been on meds for my prostate and while that issue is much better there has been some side effects, I’ve gotten bigger, not a lot but enough that I can’t just wear a tee shirt around the house any more. There’s just too much jiggle, my nips are always up and my shirt is hanging off my chest. Always wore a size too big to camouflage the gyno. My wife hadn’t noticed the problem until last night. I had been telling her I was looking for a more comfortable solution to the compression tees and asked her to help me measure my chest. After seeing the numbers she realized I need something more too. For comparison I asked if I could try on one of her bras to make sure we weren’t crazy. That sealed the deal because I’m almost her size! Long story short, she ordered 4 bras! Can’t wait to see what she got for me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:57:21 AM by Traveler »

aboywithgirls

Good for you! Wearing a bra full time is a big step. I was 16 when I started. I was a 34C back then. I'm a 36H now and of course wear a bra except for the shower.

My wife fully accepts me and my girls. I get her opinion on almost all of my bras as we usually shop together. Its kinda funny sometimes, at a couple of boutiques we shop at, you'll have husbands waiting for there wives to model a bra for them to get their opinion. My wife waits with them for me to model for her.:)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Good for you! I know I won’t get your size but I’m pretty sure I’ve got a little more coming my way. We’ll see...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024