Author Topic: Shaving the boobs.... Anyone?  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I’m envious! I’m stubbly after about 2 days at best. 2 weeks of no chest hair would be bliss!

Ironically, I also had little body hair for many years until I was put onto TRT. Suddenly there was hair everywhere. I guess I could stop TRT, but I know how bad I felt before I started it, and I don’t want to think about the consequential breast growth!

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I’m planning to try one of the cheap IPL hair removal devices from China. They are supposed to be painless, and with repeated use they weaken the hair follicles which eventually give up and then no more hair!

I’m a little doubtful about how effective it will be, but I would be very happy not to have to keep shaving my chest.

My daughter has one and says it seems to work quite well. I could not bring myself to ask if I could borrow hers, though. Does anyone have experience of using one? Did it work for you?

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Sorry Beeches, I'll just wait for your report 
Happy to be busted.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Well, I’ve place an order and it is on it’s way so I should be reporting back in a few weeks, I would think.

Offline SideSet

So glad you all are embracing having breasts like a woman. I have. It is so healthy and positive that all of you are taking the actions to make your breasts most attractive. And enjoying positive reactions to them. Hair and bras don’t go together.  You have female breasts and should present them the most feminine way possible. 

DW20

Totally agree. I found even before bra wearing that going hairless made my chest far more comfortable especially when wearing slim fit shirts. This is even more true with bra wearing.
It is not a matter of looks, though I admit I much prefer the look. It just seems right right, but that is probably just a societal norm creeping in
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 01:40:26 AM by DW20 »

aboywithgirls

I can't speak to shaving my chest as I never developed any. However I'm sure that If you are wearing a bra, chest hair most probably is uncomfortable as your bra may shift and tug at your chest hair and be uncomfortable. 

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I can vouch for the discomfort, particularly with sports bras which tend to pull hairs out when removing them!

I suppose not liking the appearance of hair on breasts is not a logical thing for a male - after all the breasts are the anomaly, not the hair. Even so, I much prefer to be hairless now I have breasts.

Offline blad

I would prefer to have a smooth chest as I do believe a bra looks better. 

My wife has been fully accepting of my need to wear a bra full time for years, and even has commented that I need a bra more than she does. But, I think she would take it as odd if I removed my chest hair. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
Yes, I shave mine for comfort and looks.  I have also gotten laser light treatments. They were completely hairless for a couple of months, but now have about 30% of the original hair growth coming back. 

Bras are way more comfortable amd less hot without chest hair.

Offline Bosh808

• Posting Member
I occasionally shave my chest area and like everyone else says, my bra fits better also. It seems like the bra stays in place.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I prefer to be shaved.  I think it looks better and feels  better.  But my wife likes a hairy chest so I only shave a couple of times a year when things start looking completely unkempt. 

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
Fortunately I’ve never had hair on my chest , but if I did , I would definitely remove it ( especially now I have started wearing bras) , not just for aesthetics, but I can imagine getting hair caught in a bra is not a pleasant experience

Offline Rob 34a

• Posting Member
so does anyone else take time to depilate the bulges?
Yes. I use a epilator from the nose down. Started with my arms and legs. Eventually whole body. And over time hair does thin out and grow back at a reduced rate. Even on the face. 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I really like the smooth feel, but in my case it takes daily maintenance. I asked my wife which she prefers. She said either smooth or hairy, but not in-between. Stubble, yikes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024