Author Topic: Shaving underarms  (Read 4572 times)

Offline Johndoe1

The same has happened to me. My legs were very hairy, but not anymore. I hardly have any hair on them at all now.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
It was only recently that I recognized my legs are completely free of hair, which has not always been the case.  I attribute that to increased estrogen in my system... the same estrogen that has me growing breasts.  I do still have light colored hair on my chest... not a great deal.  I'm concerned about razor burns if I regularly shave my chest but smooth breasts are much more appealing.  Mmmm.
I mentioned above that I shaved my underarms.  Actually I epilate (as well as my chest and stomach).  Faster, no stubble and the hairs that grow back are finer and softer.  But epilating is something that your skin/hair has to get used to.  The first few times it it can hurt some so you have to go slow.  After that, piece of cake.  All you feel is a gentle tug.

Offline qwerty6

• Posting Member
I’m thinking of using an epilator on my legs - if I did, I think I would still use a razor for more delicate areas though
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:22:43 AM by qwerty6 »

Offline Johndoe1

In my 20's my arms and legs were fairly hairy, but not thick nor dark. But as I have aged and my chest has grown, my legs are now hairless and my chest is all but hairless. I still have hair in my pits, but it's not as thick as it once was but I have never shaved my pits. My IMF sweats as much as my pits these days! Boob sweat has always been a problem for me, pre as well as post bra wearing. I have been using deodorant in my IMF as well as my pits for quite a few years now. A lot of women do too.

justwayne

I shave the underarms with a screen shaver that has a trimmer on it for BO. A razor is too much! 

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Kind of wonder the age of those that are shaving their body's if they are somewhat younger.  I am a pretty hairy old guy, I don't shave anything that I don't have to.  Guess that is why I have had a beard a lot of my life.

p.r.1974

I have in the past used a razor for smooth underarms, and quite regularly when I did. The maintenance got to be too much. as I do not like being stabbed by the short hairs. So I have been using a .5 guard on a trimmer. I may consider some laser treatments in home, or in a salon at some point. It does help a great deal with underarm odor.

Offline Johndoe1

I have been told several times if I clean shave my chest (not that hairy anymore, but still have a little) my chest would be undetectable as male.

Offline SideSet

That is a nice compliment 

aboywithgirls

I consider myself very lucky. When the boys were growing hairy chests and muscles. My body was busy growing breasts and hips.

I have remained without body hair my whole life. I have only very light, thin, arm and leg hair. I do however shave my arm pits to keep things clean.

p.r.1974

I too have been blessed. At least I think so now. Growing up was awkward, as I sprouted in height and size quickly. Having my chest grow quickly to me along with minimal body hair, and all but nonexistent facial hair gave me a lot of time to myself. Even thirty years later I don't have to shave my face or trim my underarms everyday.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I just tried shaving my underarms and I noticed that the underarm sweat doesn’t just collect and sit there anymore. No more pit hairs on my deodorant stick either. Seems more hygienic to keep them shaved now. Been doing my chest for awhile now as I only had any hair between the boobs and the gore and or clasp, depending on the bra, would rub and irritate the area.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 06:51:47 PM by Traveler »

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
My great-grandmother was full-blooded Algonquin Native American, and as result, I do not have a lot of hair. Virtually nothing on my legs, arms and chest. However, there was a bush under my arms. Notice the use of the word..was? I had desired to shave under my arms for a long time but feared the aftereffects when I would put deodorant on. Hey! No problem. I prefer no hair there and it is very hygienic.

Orb

New name here, old member. 
Catching up now.
Having been absent a bit I just want to say that I have been trying to figure things out. 
  I have little hair on my legs and none under arms.  For years. Many! 
Is there a connection?  That's why I have rejoined this place to help figure that out.

Blacksmith96

Shaved armpits as I've found it helps with sweat and stink and a shaved or waxed chest as it looks and feels better with a bra and my breasts

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024