Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67746 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Joni you always look so good. Congrats on finding what works for you and going with it. You are an inspiration.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you for the compliments, Birdie, Evolver, and Johndoe1. 💕

Joni💕💃🏻

Offline 42CSurprise!

I appreciate folks sharing photos showing what they're wearing on any given day.  Generally when I've shared photos it is to show what I'm wearing beneath my shirts... the lovely brassieres that do such a wonderful job presenting my breasts.  I've been wearing a brassiere most days and for long stretches through the day and have been enjoying the experience.  Yes, as I've said, when I'm wearing a brassiere that focuses my attention on my breasts which can be distracting from things that need my attention.  That is my journey, which i know is different from most of the folks on this website.  I dress conservatively and my rather voluptuous breasts are not obviously on display.  I've had no one look at me as though they are assessing the condition of my chest.  I'm aware the front of my sun-washed canvas shirt, right behind the two pockets are substantial breasts, but no one else seems to notice.  It feels as though if I'm not sharing a photo of a well-filled brassiere, there really isn't anything to show all of you.  I could as easily refer you to an LL Bean catalogue which is where I buy many of my clothes.  So I'll leave it to your imagination how I'm dressed.  Of course, YOU'LL KNOW I'm wearing a brassiere with soft cups holding my very real breasts.  Pretty remarkable, right?  8)

Offline gotgyne

I've been wearing a brassiere most days and for long stretches through the day and have been enjoying the experience.  Yes, as I've said, when I'm wearing a brassiere that focuses my attention on my breasts which can be distracting from things that need my attention.  That is my journey, which i know is different from most of the folks on this website. 
Of course, YOU'LL KNOW I'm wearing a brassiere with soft cups holding my very real breasts.  Pretty remarkable, right?  8)

All of us have their own reasons and family history. What unites us, is that we at least started wearing bras as boys or men (which should not exclude the intersex people here). I can understand that some of us did the transition. If it would be possible for me, I'd do it myself. But it is impossible because of serious health reasons. So I'll stay a man who wears bras. To me this is a fulfilling life nevertheless. And I prefer soft cup bras over underwire too. They're more comfortable, yet give enough support for my 40 C cup breasts. But to each his/her own. Life is too short to worry about the possibility that some people may notice my bra. The earth doesn't stop turning around.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes to everything you say gotgyne... except that I wear an unlined, underwire brassiere.  I understand that most men here are wearing underwire brassieres with some shaping in the cup.  The brassiere I prefer has two very thin layers of silky soft material that conforms to the curves of my breasts.  I like the underwire because that added support pulls my breasts forward.  Like most men my breasts are set wide on my chest.  The inexpensive brassieres I tried initially had underwire cups that were too close together, which caused significant discomfort if I wore the garment for a long time.  The Lilyette brassiere that has become my favorite has wider underwire frame that is very kind to my breasts.  I can wear it all day long without a problem and my breasts take a delicious shape.  Here are three brassieres in the same style.  The third I've worn only a few times.  The first is the one I'm wearing at the moment and the second is the first one I bought... it is an old favorite but may be nearing the end of its life.  I'm wearing it now when I take a brisk walk... which means it often comes back drenched with sweat.  But it still does a great job...

I love talking with men who understand the benefits of wearing a brassiere AND appreciating our breasts.

Offline gotgyne

42CSurprise, all of the bras are beautiful. To the third pic: Do you have striae on your belly or rather, what I think, an impression of the waistband of jogging pants? From a German forum I knew a man who had already striae as a teenager and a very sagging belly. His mother got him wearing an open bottom girdle with stockings (to hold the girdle in place) to support his abdomen. He was glad, since he had worn such garments secretly earlier. I've seen pics of him as a young obese man wearing an open bottom corselette in size 52(!) cup D with compression stockings, what makes me believe his story completely. He also had pronounced breasts which I would think were a mixture of fat and glandular tissue.
John

Offline 42CSurprise!

The marks are from pants with an elastic top that I sleep in... no health condition.  Personally, I can't imagine wearing anything that would constrain my middle which has definitely expanded with other changes in my body... hips and breasts.  Ah, the wonders of diminishing testosterone that permits estrogen to finally have its way with us.  In another world I too would have transitioned but not in this world.  I've always felt more comfortable with women than with men and my body has always been soft, even when I've been relatively slender.  I look wistfully at teens and young men who are bending gender.  I'm comfortable thinking of myself as non-binary... a bit of this and a bit of that.  How else would one explain a fascination with breasts and brassieres?  :o  But here we are...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 02:14:02 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
42C, those bras look good in you

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks... what an amazing journey this is...  Glad we have a place to talk about these things.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
When life gives you curves,
Flaunt them!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

My new 48DDD bra, I think I could have gone a 46 band instead. It fits a bit loose in the band on the third set of hooks. The cups are full but not too full, so cup size is fine. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

My new 48DDD bra, I think I could have gone a 46 band instead. It fits a bit loose in the band on the third set of hooks. The cups are full but not too full, so cup size is fine.
When life gives you curves flaunt them!  8)

Offline Justagirl💃

When life gives you curves flaunt them! 8)
Absolutely! 💃

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I'm now on the last hook of my 36D Elomi Charley Stretch Lace bra. It feels good and right to project my girls. However, I would like it if they were a cup size or two larger! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Joni❤️💕😘

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm now on the last hook of my 36D Elomi Charley Stretch Lace bra. It feels good and right to project my girls. However, I would like it if they were a cup size or two larger! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Joni❤️💕😘
Looking good hun 💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024