Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67972 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
This is one of my Amazon special bras with a Lt. Blue shirt also from the twisted web empire.

You look great 💞

Is that about a D cup?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

You will laugh, but I am barely filling a B cup there. 

I am still holding at 50-1/2 inches at the bust. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes, I'm with Birdy... those breasts look bigger than a B cup... until we reckon with the band size.  My 42C breasts become D at 40 and DD  at 38.  Same goes for you TM.  No one is going to miss those breasts when you dress like that.  I'm eternally shielding my breasts with a vest or a shirt worn as a jacket.  My breasts are WAY more than a handful but I'm not inclined to show them off anywhere but here... and one other site Birdie told me about where men with breasts who enjoy wearing brassieres are celebrated... as they should be!  8)

Offline Justagirl💃

You will laugh, but I am barely filling a B cup there.

I am still holding at 50-1/2 inches at the bust.
Must be the angle or something but you look bigger. 

Offline taxmapper

Well an interesting point....

They are defiantly showing, and I am damn proud of them! 

I said it before that I want them bigger, and make it clear that they are there, loud and proud! 

It may simply be the spread of tissue across the chest itself, but they actually look smaller when out of a bra. 
This is because the bra is grabbing the side boob and pulling it front. 

There is a very slight change in my hip size, but it came down a bit proportionally with the weight loss from last week. 

Ill try to keep the WL continuing in a healthy way to get around 200 or less.   Frankly, if my hips start to pop Ill be happy as a clam! 

Call it my hormone stew kicking in, but damnit I want my curves! 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Well an interesting point....

I said it before that I want them bigger, and make it clear that they are there, loud and proud!

It may simply be the spread of tissue across the chest itself, but they actually look smaller when out of a bra.

There is a very slight change in my hip size, but it came down a bit proportionally with the weight loss from last week.

Ill try to keep the WL continuing in a healthy way to get around 200 or less.  Frankly, if my hips start to pop Ill be happy as a clam!

Well like my Dr. said to me, side boob is boob too. He said this is why my wife and I wear the same size bra. Her's are up front and mine are set to the side but fill in the same bra.
He's a doctor so we both listened to him.

Offline Justagirl💃

Ill try to keep the WL continuing in a healthy way to get around 200 or less.  Frankly, if my hips start to pop Ill be happy as a clam!

Well like my Dr. said to me, side boob is boob too. He said this is why my wife and I wear the same size bra. Her's are up front and mine are set to the side but fill in the same bra.
He's a doctor so we both listened to him.
I'm a DDD now but still need a push-up bra to create decent cleavage, and it's because I'm 'wide set' as well. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Part of estrogen dominance is body weight redistribution. Changes in bone structure at an advanced age just doesn't happen, but how we carry our weight does change. 
The hips most definitely can fill out a bit. 🤗

Offline 42CSurprise!

This is the first time I've been here in quite a few weeks.  The problems with the website made participating much too painful... and so I stayed away.  Today I checked in and apart from having problems with logging in, things seem to be working.

Today i put on a favorite brassiere after a few weeks leaving them in a dresser drawer.  I was fine without a brassiere and honestly gave no attention to my breasts.  Then a conversation with a friend who told me for the first time that he likes to spend time at home wearing no clothes pulled me up short.  His wife isn't delighted with his preference and I couldn't help but wondering how she'd feel if he put on a brassiere.  I thought about how we have our own wishes, often things that other people wouldn't understand.  I don't think a great many folks are excited about men wearing brassieres or celebrating their breasts.  I decided to put on a brassiere this morning just to remind myself what it has been all about for me.  I like the feeling of a band around my chest and love how the cups shape my breasts.  It turns me on... what can I say?  So I stopped by simply to say that.  I love me breasts and wearing a brassiere draws my attention to that fact.  I can say such a thing here because I know there are other men who feel the same way I do.

Enjoy the day everyone... and take very good care of your breasts!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 04:24:02 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Another day putting on a brassiere while running errands.  I chose one of the newer minimizing brassieres, aware that the cups would restrain my breasts as I went to the bank and then shopping.  What a delicious feeling... band around my chest; unlined cups holding my breasts.  They still filled the front of my turtleneck shirt.  My breasts are beautiful.  This is the brassiere I wore today...  Those are MY breasts folks.  How the hell did that happen?!

Offline Justagirl💃

Looking great as always 42C 😘

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
42 C your looking great yet.  I'm so glad your comfortable wearing.  I have to say I'm like you.  I like most of all having a well fitting and good shaping bra on.  I have really taken a liking to Wacoal bras.  The under wire unlined are so comfortable I forget I'm wearing.  I'm in a 38-40C size in all of my daily bras.  I have been this size for a while but feel some changes happening.  My cups are being expanded to the point of trying a size up.  I hope not for a bit as I, like you, feel this is a good size that allows wearing a nice bra without drawing a lot of attention to the chest.  I'm still enjoying nice styles and colors.  Why not...? It makes me happy!

Offline 42CSurprise!

42 C your looking great yet.  I'm so glad your comfortable wearing.  I have to say I'm like you.  I like most of all having a well fitting and good shaping bra on.  I have really taken a liking to Wacoal bras.  The under wire unlined are so comfortable I forget I'm wearing.  I'm in a 38-40C size in all of my daily bras.  I have been this size for a while but feel some changes happening.  My cups are being expanded to the point of trying a size up.  I hope not for a bit as I, like you, feel this is a good size that allows wearing a nice bra without drawing a lot of attention to the chest.  I'm still enjoying nice styles and colors.  Why not...? It makes me happy!
When you finally arrive at acceptance this whole adventure becomes much more enjoyable.  Now when I buy a new brassiere after the pleasure of shopping for one... I know it will remain in my dresser drawer to be enjoyed many times.  I'm looking at a rather delicious looked RED brassiere... underwire and unlined.  I'll definitely share a photo if I in fact pull the trigger.

My brassiere wearing is intermittent simply because when I'm wearing one my attention stays focused on my breasts.  I can't keep my hands off them and since I'm retired as well as living alone, no one is going to be disturbed if I play to my hearts content.  So if I want to get on with my day it is probably best that I not put on a brassiere in the morning.  I guess my history of childhood trauma, sexual trauma in fact, would have an impact on how having voluptuous breasts might have on me.... it's a bit more complicated than for a man without such a past who is simply contending with breasts.  I know that isn't simple either but...

Glad you're enjoying yourself.  Acceptance is key!

Offline Johndoe1

I like most of all having a well fitting and good shaping bra on.
With my own experience, I find I am more confident in my chest's appearance wearing a well fitted, supportive and containing bra. My chest is comfortable, secure and I don't think about it. I have found many women feel the same way, so it's not unusual.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm wearing a red turtleneck for the second day with one of my favorite unlined, underwire brassieres.  As others have noted, the underwire frame pulls all the mass of our breasts together, creating a very attractive shape.  I took a quick photo to show what it all looks like at the moment... my version of showing off.  Who would believe these breasts are on a man's chest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024