Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 18552 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think we all realize there is nothing sensible about the overblown reaction to transgendered people.  There was never anything sensible about how blacks have been treated in this country either, with the Jim Crow laws that created insane limitations of how blacks lived.  We're talking about people who feel free to assert their bigotry and sadly, such behavior is played out in politics.  We happen to be in the crosshairs simply because we have a hormone stew that allows estrogen to have its way with our bodies.  We didn't choose it but we have taken a road less traveled simply because we're learning to accept our breasts rather than reject our bodies.  The bigots want us to hate ourselves as much as they hate anything that is different.  The fight for fair treatment by people with dark skin is far from over, so I don't expect it will suddenly get easy for folks exploring gender nonconformity or sexual orientation.  Again, this is one reason why it is so important for us to have places like this where we can share our experience with like minded people... men, women and everyone on the gender continuum.  Accepting our breasts and loving our bodies exactly as they are sets us free.  Beautiful!

Offline 42CSurprise!

And now back to the SERIOUS business of this thread... what I'm wearing today.  After seeing the sexy brassiere Busty shared with us yesterday I dug into my lingerie drawer to find what is probably my sexiest brassiere.  Sadly, it is not one of my favorites to wear for an extended period of time.  So this is what I'm wearing at the moment...

Offline Busty

What a cute bra. And such a good fit. What is uncomfortable about it? 

I didn’t feel that black bra, I shared a pic of was all that sexy, just an every day bra.

I have to admit, I enjoy seeing people in bras.  Maybe out of bras, too.  Especially if they need to wear a bra 😘

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Okay, today is a tie dye tee from Torrid over a Torrid curve bra. Also matched with black leggings and shoes from Torrid as well. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Oh my god... we finally got a peek UNDER Birdie's blouse.  What is the world coming to? 

I understand you're not quite as mobile as the rest of us, so it can't be easy doing "selfies."  I can stand in front of the bathroom mirror and take a snapshot, then load it onto my computer to crop and resize.  But it is nice to see your collection of brassieres.  I imagine most of us... men, women and transgendered folks, take great pleasure in shopping for another sexy brassiere.  I should probably do a family photo of brassieres residing in one drawer of the Japanese tansu I use as a dresser.  We are an unusual lot... quite wonderful actually. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

What a cute bra. And such a good fit. What is uncomfortable about it?
Most men are talking about the Super Bowl but we're talking about whether our brassieres fit!

You know, such things as the underwire frame poking into the side of our chests, or straps that cut into our shoulders, or material that is a bit scratchy.  I love the softness of the cups holding my breasts so nicely, which is enhanced by a wedge of fabric around the outside and bottom of each cup that pull my breasts together slightly.  Here a shot in profile...

Offline Busty

What a cute bra. And such a good fit. What is uncomfortable about it?
Most men are talking about the Super Bowl but we're talking about whether our brassieres fit!

You know, such things as the underwire frame poking into the side of our chests, or straps that cut into our shoulders, or material that is a bit scratchy.  I love the softness of the cups holding my breasts so nicely, which is enhanced by a wedge of fabric around the outside and bottom of each cup that pull my breasts together slightly.  Here a shot in profile...
Yes, we care more about supporting breasts than Super Bowls. More interested in underwire than interceptions.

I find underwire bras more comfortable than wire free. I know the conventional wisdom is the opposite.

I know the feeling of red marks and indents in my shoulders when I take off a bra that doesn’t fit quite right.

I love how my breasts feel when softly held in the cups of their bra. I haven’t found many bra cups to be scratchy, and if I did while trying on, I quickly rejected.

I know exactly the cup construction you are speaking of, and I find it so supportive.

I am proud to know so much about bras and proud to have breast that need to be in a bra.

I don’t watch much football, but my favorite part is when they show the wives, girlfriends, and cheerleaders. I know they are there for the viewing men to ogle, but I like checking out their figures, especially their bust. And I compare their busts to mine, and think about what bras they might be wearing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 06:32:06 PM by Busty »

Offline Busty

Justagirl and 42CSurprise!  

You both look fabulous in those bras, your cups, so full of female flesh.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

Justagirl and 42CSurprise! 

You both look fabulous in those bras, your cups, so full of female flesh. 
I bet you say that to all the boys...  

And even some of the girls.  We can't leave Birdie out.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
This is a picture from last year. I dug this out of the back of my top drawer this morning. It's a Prima Donna. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

That's the real deal Sophie... a beautiful brassiere that you fill to overflowing.  I remember first encountering you years ago as the BoyWithGirls.  It seems your path has been clear for a long time.  You really needed to be a woman.  Your full breasts even as a teenager were simply a preview of coming attractions.  There is no doubt your experience and the wisdom you've gained through the years are a huge gift to men coming to terms with their breasts... whether they wish to remain men or take further steps into a transgendered existence... whether transitioning or not.  I'm not transitioning but there is no doubt I am transgender.  My breasts remind me of that every day.  Thank you for all you do for this community Sophie.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I want to echo what 42C said Sophie.  And that is a nice looking bra.  I like it!

42C & Justagirl you both look great as well.

Online Justagirl💃

Ooh wow! 😘

I love that bra Sophie! It looks like a great fit as well. 💞

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
OMG you ladies are too much 😊

Thank you soooo much! I wish that I could just hug 🫂 all of you. 

Love ❤️ and hugs 🫂 🤗 

♥️Sophie♥️

Online Justagirl💃

FYI: the bus driver that told the center's management about seeing me in my skirt at the mall apologised. She saw me at Torrid in my skirt and then told everyone how 'cute' it was.
She had no idea that management would blow a fuse.
She wouldn't have told them had she known.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 06:01:17 PM by Justagirl💃 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024