Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 56884 times)

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
You look great and while the support is clearly needed and visible as to why the support provided give a nice polished look and believe it actually deters attention more than it attracts when things are in place such as that.
Thanks Dude, I know The feeling of keeping things in its place is amazing And how it tames the shabby look.
But in weighing on these 2 options 
a fat guy with unkept (boob show)outlook
A guy with presentable look but ppl question due to guy wearing brassiere. 
I am opting option 1 as of now, till I get approval from my wife first. 

Offline Busty

I like this group how everyone is supportive and providing feedback.
Also guiding people with choices as most are experienced with boob for a long time.
I get excited when I post here and Can’t wait for the response. It’s like getting validated of what I am wearing which cannot be shown to outside world.
Everytime I post, I login every 2 hours to see if I have got any response. It’s an excitement feeling
You might enjoy the private messaging feature here, also 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
You would need moulded cups to hide those nips and moulded cups are a bit sweaty in summer. I prefer sheer bra cups in summer but my nips are less developed than yours so usually get away with them 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I can understand the looks lol but in all regards your breasts look like a great shape braless and unsure of their look when walking about but they are definitely visible but look great 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I like this group how everyone is supportive and providing feedback.
Also guiding people with choices as most are experienced with boob for a long time.
I get excited when I post here and Can’t wait for the response. It’s like getting validated of what I am wearing which cannot be shown to outside world.
Everytime I post, I login every 2 hours to see if I have got any response. It’s an excitement feeling
You might enjoy the private messaging feature here, also
Agreed. I have made a few great friends and connections over the years through the private messaging area. Never anything you wouldn’t say here just nice to be more direct sometimes. Everyone has always been welcoming to chat 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Does private messaging actually work?  How do you know if someone has sent you one? I think I may have received one a while ago but couldn't find it.  

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
You just tap or click on who you wish to message and opt to PM them. If on a device it’s tough to get to conversations at least on mine. I have to go to my profile > account settings > profile of your username > modify profile > personal messaging > conversations. If there’s an easier way I’d love to know lol. Bookmark it in case there isn’t for ease of access 

If on computer should just be on the forums main page in the blue banner under conversations. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Android device select profile of anyone, then PM, then conversations link on that page takes you to messages. 😉

Photos attached
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

What good teachers 😘

Alfaqv, you sent me a PM a couple weeks ago. lol.  But never responded to my reply. I was guessing you were having the typical newbie trouble like I did way back when 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
And apparently you can have group chats. Very cool! Did not know you could have multiple people in a pm thanks for sharing birdie. 
Don’t beat yourself up Got I’m sure by now they’ve forgotten about it and if you remember next time I’m sure they can brush it off as not what they thought they saw. I’m sorry you’re upset more than mehh about it. Your chest looks very good and anyone with gynecomastia should hope if accepting their assets, look as good as that braless. 
We have all gone in somewhere and forgot to put on or take off our bra and risked people seeing what we deal with. Don’t let it get the best of ya. 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
I never realized there was Private message feature. 
That’s a nice thing. 
But I don’t know if I can PM people and disturb them directly. If it is in the group, then there is no compulsion for replies. 
I agree with Gotboobs, “great group with all the same assets” nice description for this group. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Never a disturbance always good to get to know people. 
Got, absolutely agreed. Without this forum I’d probably be insecure and concerned about my chest instead of accepting and celebrating my breasts 

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Hi everyone I am now back as AlfaQ. Accidentally logged out of my old account and it didn't recognise my password when I tried to log iback n. The password reset function didn't send a link to my email either.  Had no other option but to rejoin using another email.   Apologies to anyone who sent me a PM yesterday but I haven't  seen them  This is a frustrating platform. Have a bra filled day everyone!

Offline 42CSurprise!

We need another photo of breasts held by a brassiere... among our favorite things. 

Unlined... lovely cups holding very real breasts.  Amazing.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Looking good 42CSurprise! Looks like a new one.  Very nice!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024