Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 66919 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been enjoying the bright blue tee shirt.  This morning I felt I wanted to allow my breasts to have a bit more freedom, so I pulled out one of the brassiere that seems to do that... this one a black beauty.  So THIS is what I'm wearing today... :)

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I've been enjoying the bright blue tee shirt.  This morning I felt I wanted to allow my breasts to have a bit more freedom, so I pulled out one of the brassiere that seems to do that... this one a black beauty.  So THIS is what I'm wearing today... :)
That bra looks great on you. I love your necklace, now I want one. It represents the 2 sides of my gender.

Offline 42CSurprise!

That bra looks great on you. I love your necklace, now I want one. It represents the 2 sides of my gender.
Wow!  I hadn't thought of the yin and yang symbol that way but it certainly works... especially so for the thread I started on the Acceptance forum.  If I recall correctly, I bought the pendant on Etsy...  You might find one here that speaks to you.  Maybe this will be like the secret handshake we share... the yin and yang symbol representing our gender fluidity...

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=yin%20yang%20necklace&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=yin%20

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Wow! That bra looks very cute on you 💖

Good enough to wear out and about and show them girls off 😁

I'm showing mine 😁

I'm just kidding, you only need to go as fast as you're comfortable with my friend 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Wow!  I hadn't thought of the yin and yang symbol that way but it certainly works... especially so for the thread I started on the Acceptance forum.  If I recall correctly, I bought the pendant on Etsy...  You might find one here that speaks to you.  Maybe this will be like the secret handshake we share... the yin and yang symbol representing our gender fluidity...

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=yin%20yang%20necklace&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=yin%20
I just bought this one. But I got to stop buying, this makes 3 things from Amazon today alone. This necklace, panties, woman's flats, and pantyhoses.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 04:35:14 AM by Charli 💕 »

Offline Justagirl💃

Sandy, your Amazon shopping sounds like my Torrid shopping. 🙄

I see it and I just have to have it 💖

Especially if it's on "sale", it's gotten where I can't afford to "save" anymore. 🙄

We need to enjoy ourselves, and if it pleases us so be it. 😉💖💃💖
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 12:17:11 AM by Justagirl »

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
42C, you look good in the black bra. Nice choice.
Just a girl, it seems the seatbelt always accents them. At least that’s become my problem.

Offline Justagirl💃

42C, you look good in the black bra. Nice choice.
Just a girl, it seems the seatbelt always accents them. At least that’s become my problem.
This time it was the strap on my purse, but those straps are always right there. 🤣

Offline MaleorFemaleChest

Yeah that necklace is nice, isn't it

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Your presentation Joni is reminiscent of our friend Dale who left some time ago.  He too has a slender, curvaceous body that definitely benefits from a pronounced bosom and lovely brassiere.  For many of us, a slender body is the subject of dreams rather than a reality.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Thank you, 42C! I don't remember reading any comments from someone named Dale, but thank you for the compliment/comparison. If I may say, my diet was nothing special. All I did was cut down portions for all my meals and have a daily mile and a half walk. I cut down 300 calories a day, and wound up losing half a pound a week. That's gradual and sustainable. It's what I've done for the past two and half years.

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Good morning my friends. I will be wearing my new blue jeans when my wife and I go shopping in town. Living in the country we go to town once a week to get supplies, just like we did when I was a kid.

I always have my bra and panties but today I will be wearing my first 40 D-cup! It feels so good and the fit is wonderful. I'll be wearing a flower-patterned shirt, no vest, all me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sandy

Offline taxmapper

Mid or high rise? 

(Myself I use mids.) 

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning my friends. I will be wearing my new blue jeans when my wife and I go shopping in town. Living in the country we go to town once a week to get supplies, just like we did when I was a kid.

I always have my bra and panties but today I will be wearing my first 40 D-cup! It feels so good and the fit is wonderful. I'll be wearing a flower-patterned shirt, no vest, all me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sandy
Good for you!

I'm sure you are going to look "hot" 💖

Have fun in town hun. 

Justagirl💖

Offline Justagirl💃

Mid or high rise?

(Myself I use mids.)
I like high rise myself 💖

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Mid or high rise?

(Myself I use mids.)
I had to go back and check. They are high-rise and fit great on my body. 

Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Classic Amanda High Rise Tapered Jean
18 tall.

Just the other day I said to my wife that my hips and butt seem bigger. She looked at me like I was nuts and said what do you mean bigger, they have always been big. But she did agree that my overall shape is now looking more like a woman. If only I felt like it did. 

But today is gonna be a great day! No more doubting how I look to others. Today is about me and how I feel.

Ok, now I gonna go listen to Shania Twain, Man I feel like a woman! Oddly enough my daughter bought the CD for me years ago and told me I would love it, and I do. My doctor said she was "micro-signaling me" that she knew. Perhaps she was right. I have always been both mother and father to my two oldest children. They both are now grandmothers, man that makes me feel old.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024