Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67457 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm definitely inspired by what Carlos's wife is buying for him and have browsed the brassieres on offer from that company.  There are a few that tempt me greatly.  Then I put on one of my favorite brassieres, a Lilyette minimizing bra, slip into a turtleneck that beautifully conforms to the shape of my breasts and begin my day.  Honestly, my breasts are so luscious that I feel the need to take a photo... at this quirky angle... taken in a small mirror that allows me to appreciate what nature has given me...

You know that turtleneck from other photos I've share.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Nice bra 42C! It looks good on you.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
You look really cute in that bra 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

I just bought a new ring 💞

I know I'm separated for over 10 years, but I couldn't resist. 

I won't wear my "other band" anymore and it hangs on my keychain. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I guess you could say you're ringing out the old and ringing in the new JaG.  I still have a couple of wedding rings that were from marriages that didn't survive.  I guess I keep them both because they're beautiful... especially the one that was bought in Athens, Greece... and because the hope for real love existed at one time.  My journey was different than yours but then we each need to find our own way to peace and serenity.

Getting undressed for bed I couldn't resist taking one more photo the brassiere I wore most of today.  It does a pretty sweet job of taking care of my breasts... what more can we ask.  I sure never expected to be this voluptuous... I'm not complaining... 8)

Sweet dreams everyone!

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’ve been wearing a sports bra all day. Felt like I wanted something compressive.

Offline Justagirl💃

I’ve been wearing a sports bra all day. Felt like I wanted something compressive.
It looks comfy, nice!

Offline Justagirl💃

I guess you could say you're ringing out the old and ringing in the new JaG.  I still have a couple of wedding rings that were from marriages that didn't survive.  I guess I keep them both because they're beautiful... especially the one that was bought in Athens, Greece... and because the hope for real love existed at one time.  My journey was different than yours but then we each need to find our own way to peace and serenity.

Getting undressed for bed I couldn't resist taking one more photo the brassiere I wore most of today.  It does a pretty sweet job of taking care of my breasts... what more can we ask.  I sure never expected to be this voluptuous... I'm not complaining... 8)

Sweet dreams everyone!
The wearing of the ring has a bit of a story behind it. The mall has it's share of retired veterans that frequent it on weekends, and I have recently started attracting much more of their attention. 
I spent a half an hour with one of them yesterday chatting me up whilst I ate my lunch. My friend that works there noticed my distress and she swooped in to change the conversation. 
As soon as we started talking about specials on bras, the gentleman excused himself and finally left. 
She then told me, he was definitely chatting you up. 

My old ring is very manly, so I decided to look at a replacement right away!

Offline Johndoe1

The mood I am in depends on what bra I wear and that in turns dictates what top I wear. I have a weekly rotation of my bras to get the most out of my bras, good larger size bras are expensive, but my collection has grown to the point I can swap around within the rotation if I feel like wearing another bra. I found that many women also dress from the foundation up, picking outfits depending on the bra.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi John,
I wore a patterned shirt when I went outside to hide it. It flattened my chest significantly so I wasn’t too worried about neighbors noticing. Mostly I wear an underwire though. I’m wearing one more often now but really just at home unless I can very discretely wear in public. I wear a particular kind of work shirt that hides the boobs well.
-Ben

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm afraid I'm quite smitten with my breasts again... perhaps because it has cooled off enough that I pulled out that grey turtleneck which seems to have been designed ONLY to show off my bosom.  I had to grab this shot a few moments ago.  It is time to launch in the day and I'll be removing this brassiere before I meet with a friend who may have noticed by fleshy chest but with whom I've never talked about this aspect of my life.  So be it... I'll share it here and enjoy it at home...  Have a lovely day everyone.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
The mood I am in depends on what bra I wear and that in turns dictates what top I wear. I have a weekly rotation of my bras to get the most out of my bras, good larger size bras are expensive, but my collection has grown to the point I can swap around within the rotation if I feel like wearing another bra. I found that many women also dress from the foundation up, picking outfits depending on the bra.
This!

I can say that the outfit depends on the bra or overall foundation garments and vice versa. Color, shape, smooth, lined, push up, lace and even a sports bra! Same goes for the panties. Do I want to match today?

♥️Sophie♥️ 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi 42C,
The turtleneck really does compliment them and certainly shows them off.

Sophie,
My wardrobe isn’t very diverse. This time of year I don’t wear layers. I have some button up work shirts that hide boobs well with front pockets. Otherwise I’m wearing tshirts everywhere. Or a plaid button up to hide a bra if outdoors and wearing a bra. Maybe I will wear a bra out more this winter under a jacket.

Offline Justagirl💃

This!

I can say that the outfit depends on the bra or overall foundation garments and vice versa. Color, shape, smooth, lined, push up, lace and even a sports bra! Same goes for the panties. Do I want to match today?

♥️Sophie♥️
Or catching yourself changing outfits half a dozen times until you get it "just right". 

But yes, I usually start with the bra I intend to use today, then start building my outfit accordingly. Or sometimes the other way around.

For instance, my very pretty tiel bras that I love to wear must go with darker blouses so they don't bleed through. Or if a tank top is in the plan for today, I go with a nude strapless bra everytime.

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm afraid I'm quite smitten with my breasts again... perhaps because it has cooled off enough that I pulled out that grey turtleneck which seems to have been designed ONLY to show off my bosom.  I had to grab this shot a few moments ago.  It is time to launch in the day and I'll be removing this brassiere before I meet with a friend who may have noticed by fleshy chest but with whom I've never talked about this aspect of my life.  So be it... I'll share it here and enjoy it at home...  Have a lovely day everyone.
Really nice! The girls look great and well supported. 💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024