Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 637905 times)

Offline Benusa2

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Hi Dude,
Definitely more projection that your other pics. A patterned shirt might be less revealing. Still, people can be amazingly dismissive. Hope everything went well. I understand wearing a bra can be more stressful than not.
-Ben

Offline Dudewithboobs

  • Silver Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 101
Gyno yeah the warmer seasons can be tough even with thinner shirts or not the sweat and fabric sticking more than cooler temperatures can be an obstacle. But you get to a point where you rather feel the weight of someone possibly seeing it more than the weight of your breasts pulling down without support. 

Ben, thanks. I was looking at an old photo in these shirts the other day and feel they are getting very much more visible. It’s tough to deal with sometimes but they are mine so I accept them how they may come. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

  • Silver Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 101
Got some new pullovers today they came in aqua, navy, gray, burnt red and black. Trying to buy for my wardrobe to not be as visible per usual. 

Offline j_kinoff

  • Posting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Those look great; some of those may be on my shopping horizon!!!!

Offline Dudewithboobs

  • Silver Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 101
They fit great and hide very well under clothing 

Offline Justagirl💃

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1875
  • When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I've had them since puberty,  so I'm used to them. Definitely not something that can be hidden.  

Photo shows me sitting at the table at the day-centre.  
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline WPW717

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Is that a seat belt at a table!?
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1875
  • When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Is that a seat belt at a table!?
The strap of my handbag 👜 

Offline WPW717

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Roger, was hoping they hadn’t inflicted some new indignity on you.


 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2026