Author Topic: Are There Voyeurs Among Us?  (Read 762 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I appreciate everyone's comments.  I've shifted from the rather narrow perspective on human sexuality I developed as a teen in a fairly conservative and religious community.  Of course, we've all lived through the last decades during which men and women have been exploring such things more openly.  We have gay marriage in the United States now.  We also have kids exploring gender in ways that shock many people and have led to attempts to squelch that process.  I don't wish to become engaged in the politics of these matters, but it is doubtless clear that the fairly conservative and narrow perspective I grew up with regarding sexuality misses the reality of how men and women are exploring and expressing themselves.  I mention that simply to say I have no judgment about the fact there are folks who come to this website simply to look at photos of men talking about their breasts and sharing photos of brassieres showing them off.

I know that not everyone wants to talk about gender but it is difficult to honestly talk about men having breasts without considering of how estrogen which produces these breasts is affecting us in other ways.  Yes, some of us are comfortable talking about such things and even playing with the topic a bit.  I am willing to accept the fact my body is becoming more feminine.  It is probably safe to say that this simple fact changes my relationship with my sexuality.  How that is unfolding is really not something I feel the need to explore on this forum... but I understand that each one of us is on our own journey of acceptance and THAT can take many forms.  As I say in another thread... I'm Transgender But Not Transitioning.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024