Author Topic: This is me  (Read 35333 times)

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member

Offline Evolver

Regarding our breasts I'm quite sure, that many members of this forum could wear the "Dirndl", which is needed for female fans of the Munich "Oktoberfest".

Here is the complete article: https://www.oktoberfesttours.travel/oktoberfest-2024/

Sorry in advance for a cheeky reply. That pic reminds me so much of this. Enjoy! 😃 

Vengaboys - Shalala lala (youtube.com)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Never did I expect to see an image like this and my first thought be "I wish my boobs were that big' lol. It would be fun to show up to the local octoberfest like what's going on everyone lol. Though the acceptance factor of a guy in that, likely would not be very welcoming. And I'd fear what would come after a few drinks from those around would end up being lol. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Not a Dirndl but same view.

Fleeting thoughts what if the old chromosomes were flipped what would have my life been.?

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Your top looks like it’s a very comfortable wear and your bra is certainly doing a great job at its job. If chromosomes were flipped I imagine the option to enjoy wearing that in public would be a lot less concerning and a lot more freeing. Definitely have the bust of an natural woman 

Offline Jadzia

• Posting Member
i am sure you would look perfect, either way.

Offline Johndoe1

I think you have an idea of how it would have been. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

You look great. Full busted 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024