Author Topic: ED from ED  (Read 18060 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Bob, that's quite the ride. I am glad you have had a positive outcome and you are satisfied with the outcome. My curiosity stemmed from as my breasts have increased over the years to their current DD/DDD size,  I too have noticed a change in personality and a calming even though I have not had any of the issues you have had. My last hormone panel showed reduced T at the lower limits for males and E at a level well beyond male max but not as high as women. I am glad they have found a solution for you. And thank you for sharing. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
I, too, am glad that the ride is nearly over. I have learned that many of the changes we experience are not linear. 
Having an engineering background I explore life through that lens. I switched to healthcare 50 years ago and that is a decision that has probably saved my life more than once. So, mathematically, I did periodic calculations of the T/E ratio. For a AMAB it should be 30-50 to 1. While I was aromatizing my T the E held steady and then climbed up into the clouds for a male. Like you, not anywhere near female levels but the T/E ratio went into reverse. At peak I was 10-1 Estrogen. Tada, gynecomastia bloomed. All the while my docs poo pooed this data as not relevant as there is no ‘ standard’ in the medical field for this specific situation. Plug in individual genetics and your event horizon becomes massive and unpredictable.
Not a logarithmic increase but definitely not a linear increase. Each individual is uniquely sensitive to it.
That’s my reasoning and I am sticking to it.
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024