Author Topic: Just like a comfy old pair of boots...  (Read 638 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
...is this old favorite bra of mine.

I've featured and linked it before. It is a Naturana 5220 and it accentuates my little girls nicely, but it does nothing for side boob nor does it prevent me from nipping out on occasion. But, it is invisible under clothing and it feels like a constant hug. I love it!

I have a favorite soft cup underwire from a different maker as well, and I also wear crops more often than not nowadays too. My recent experiments with padded cup bras are OVER! I was never comfortable wearing them. I don't need a lot of support, so it will only be soft cups for me from now on.

I think there was another thread to do with favorite bras a few months ago but I can't find it now. Bras should be comfortable for us, physically and mentally. Do any of you have a particular favorite?

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Still looking for the perfect bra that contains the side boob. Liked firm sports bras until the recent growth but now am searching for big girl bras that are or aren’t underwire for that containment that keeps my armpits free of tissue. So far, Shapermint has done me okay. Still hunting…
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

I stay in a constant fight with side boob. For good side boob support the bra will need some type of boning, either wire, plastic or slings in the cups and an underwire to hold it all in place. The wings will need to be high as well. And all that tissue is pushed forward so expect more projection. For me I find it more comfortable like that. I also look better too, something I was not expecting. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
Still looking for the perfect bra that contains the side boob. Liked firm sports bras until the recent growth but now am searching for big girl bras that are or aren’t underwire for that containment that keeps my armpits free of tissue. So far, Shapermint has done me okay. Still hunting…

Give these a try. as good as an underwire for side boob and extremely comfortable for all day wear. https://knix.ca/products/revolution-v-neck-bra-mushroom?Size=XXL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024