Author Topic: Enjoy Most When Braless  (Read 6444 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Piggy backing on the bra being a choice I thought I’d ask what those here enjoy most about being braless when you are. There is definitely a pride factor I feel in being a man who naturally fills a bra and needs the support and feel it’s often why we are so vocal on what we love about or being in a bra. But curious if anyone cares to share what they enjoy about being braless if anything? 

For me I have really come to enjoy the jiggle I have now where it was subtle months ago is quite noticeable now. And have come to really enjoy my shape when braless. Where it used to poke out my breasts have filled in over time and now press forward giving a fuller shape and projection and feel contrary to being a man it gives me a complimentary shape. 

While a bra is almost demanded from my chest mid to end of day when braless there are many factors I’ve come to enjoy when braless and I feel it almost leans in to the reality reminded to me that when they hit my arms, sit on my ribs or jiggle during small movements that they are what they are, boobs, and it’s honestly pretty cool. 

Offline taxmapper

At this point, though not "large" they do protrude noticeabley out. So I am finding myself doing what women do is cradle them. 

its actually enjoyable to me to do so. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
I get a pleasant feeling and sensation watching them float while in the hot tub in the morning with my coffee.
Regards, Bob

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It was an adjustment modifying crossing my arms. Smashing them down it felt like and hurt. I always wondered why women crossed their arms so low and now I know lol though been nice to know by asking rather learning from person understanding. 
I enjoy it as well. Something about just feeling them lifted manually is gratifying and soothing. 

Jealous you have a hot tub. A morning moment with coffee and a hot tub seems much more relaxing and a great way to just kick the day off.

Offline Johndoe1

For me it feels as good to release the girls at the end of a long hard day as it does to nestle them in in the mornings. While my bras are comfortable, it's still a nice feeling to release the hooks on the band and let the girls relax naturally. And lying on my side in bed and lifting them off the mattress cupped in my hand feels nice as well. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

I find any time I am braless to just be annoying. It re enforces why I wear one full time.

I remove my bra for bed, initially disliking the feeling until I am lying down. 

It is kind of fun soaping up the boobs in the shower before I again get to ahh feeling of putting my bra back on for the day.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I love the feeling of laying on my side and adjusting myself when cupping and pulling off the bed in a better comfort position. I often read that women will often touch their chest as a mannerism to self soothe when scared shocked and such. That the nerves and other things inside the breast send a signal to the body to help calm down. I feel the same calming effect when I find myself cupping or touching my chest in a general way. Whether it be the bed or at work and stressed etc. it just is a nice feeling. 

It is kind of funny blad isn’t it how women often complain how they can’t wait to take their bra off and men here we often can’t wait to put it back on lol

Offline Johndoe1

It is kind of funny blad isn’t it how women often complain how they can’t wait to take their bra off and men here we often can’t wait to put it back on lol
I think it's a combination of things. We are more informed about the fitting of bras. We aren't bothered by the letters and numbers and our breasts aren't intended to be on display. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
We aren't bothered by the letters and numbers and our breasts aren't intended to be on display.
I have a bra and lingerie boutique about 20 minutes from my house, Zoë and Company Bra Fitters. They are wonderful and have a super nice staff who are very knowledgeable about fitting issues and their inventory. They have a cute little sign in their fitting rooms that says "Your size is just a number and a letter, your fit is what REALLY matters. "

As a woman, a bra is a necessity to help me through my day. However, given the option to go braless, I would still choose to wear a bra. I don't like like the feeling of the "girls" running around wild. I have large nipples that project and are attention getters. I like the support, the shape and the comfort (yes, the comfort) that my bras give me. To be perfectly honest, I felt the exact same way about wearing a bra when I still presented as a man. Just because I am a woman, it doesn't give me a license to wear a bra. Having breasts gives me the necessity to wear one.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
it doesn't give me a license to wear a bra. Having breasts gives me the necessity to wear one.”

Well said Sophie. 

Offline blad

If Bond had boobs;

00D, license to wear a bra.

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
I do not like being without a bra at all though in summer straps are noticeable even though my boobs are less so. Wearing a nice fitting bra is like getting a reassuring hug.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
Working from the home I, I have become a bit of a recluse. I don't like going out. 
I can't really go braless as I have the lack of a off switch for the high beams.
But when I wear normal bras my profile screams booba. Like a booth in the movie theater its all about projection. 

I don't much care what it looks like when I am going to run errands and such, but when its doctors, optometrist or dentist visits.
Time of close contact, small rooms I get really apprehensive about wearing normal bras and just a t-shirt in those settings. 

I have my lounge style that = a slimmer profile but not by much. So if I don't opt for the lounge I go braless and the baggiest t-shirts I own.
I don't like it. Gotten too used to the nipple protection that the rub on even t-shirt fabric is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I can agree that end of day its nice to unstrap the normal bras for a bit and rub out the kinks. But often slip into another sleep/lounge bra from nipple concealment and protection. 

Sorry kinda went off in all directions there.

Offline Johndoe1

Sorry kinda went off in all directions there.
Nothing to apologize about. Breasts have that affect!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024